Last visit was: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 pm It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 pm

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Ground Scores and Miracles! 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
I just found 8 drink/food tixs in my laundry. Think I should save for next year?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i would, i have 10 i found in my backpack

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 am Profile
Wanee Master

I keep finding crumpled up singles in my dirty laundry, it's starting to add up....I don't remember dancing on any tables :?

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 am Profile
Wanee Master

Jensen B Gator wrote:
I keep finding crumpled up singles in my dirty laundry, it's starting to add up....I don't remember dancing on any tables :?

Maybe you went looking for Wanee Sue and never found her... :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I came down from Atlanta, by myself, with a borrowed tent. I found a great spot and was happily preparing my camp. Unfortunately my friend forgot to give me the tent post! :o So there I was, by my lonesome w/ no way to put up my tent. Needless to say I was stressing. A lovely couple, Jackie and Rick, noticed my predicament and immediately offered to share their big ass tent with me. They were so nice and let me stay w/ them the the whole festival. I met so many beautiful kind people. I knew even though I came by myself I was going to be w/ family that I just have not met yet. The wanee spirit and magic in undeniable. My 3rd Wanee and it was my favorite. THANK YOU JACKIE AND RICK! :D and thank you to everyone for the great music and energy!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Some desparate looking soul asked me if I had any papers. I handed him the book and told him to keep it. He couldn't believe it. :shock: Sometimes it's the littlest things. :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:19 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Wanee is my new home! Right as I went to set up i was greeted by a cool guy named Tom and he lent me his electric pump for my airbed. This was extremely helpful since I only had a hand pump(a nice workout but not something you want to do after a 16 hour drive). Later that night got new neighbors who were very hospitable and had a canopy. Which was great due to the rain.The meet and greet even set the wanee magic bar higher! Great food and even better ppl! Thank you all who made wanee my new 2nd home!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:

Maybe you went looking for Wanee Sue and never found her... :lol:

Thank God all my 20's were accounted for. :lol:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

It was nice to meet you tabernacle. The positive vibe of Wanee is undeniable.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I love this thread. It exemplifies the spirit of Wanee. The generosity of this family, and I mean not only the BOS and SOS but the extended Wanee family in general, is pretty freakin amazing! I love the magic that happens every year at this festival, from people finding things that they lost (what are the odds in such a crowd?) to people being miracled things they need, to people meeting their soulmate, to people falling back in love again, I could go on and on. Synchronicity is the rule at Wanee, not the exception. The magic is real and I believe the root of that magic is the love that flows from this family. Love is a powerful thing! Beautiful, just beautiful. :D

And thank everyone for all the gifts from shirts to smoked salmon and fudge and cookies to jewelry to bunnies and butterflies and magic wands, to eggs for breakfast, hot coffee upon waking, and an EZ up for my girls to keep them dry in the rain (they said thank you uncle Jay) :D

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm Profile
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next