Last visit was: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:09 am It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:09 am

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Ground Scores and Miracles! 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
Love ya Tami!! we all do!!! :)

ImageImageImage

Last edited by djkeeb69 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 pm Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:
I love this thread. It exemplifies the spirit of Wanee. The generosity of this family, and I mean not only the BOS and SOS but the extended Wanee family in general, is pretty freakin amazing! I love the magic that happens every year at this festival, from people finding things that they lost (what are the odds in such a crowd?) to people being miracled things they need, to people meeting their soulmate, to people falling back in love again, I could go on and on. Synchronicity is the rule at Wanee, not the exception. The magic is real and I believe the root of that magic is the love that flows from this family. Love is a powerful thing! Beautiful, just beautiful. :D

And thank everyone for all the gifts from shirts to smoked salmon and fudge and cookies to jewelry to bunnies and butterflies and magic wands, to eggs for breakfast, hot coffee upon waking, and an EZ up for my girls to keep them dry in the rain (they said thank you uncle Jay) :D

yes what she said!! ^^^^^^^^^^ :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D

ImageImageImage

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

[quote="treehugger"] I love the magic that happens every year at this festival, from people finding things that they lost (what are the odds in such a crowd?) to people being miracled things they need, to people meeting their soulmate, to people falling back in love again, I could go on and on. Synchronicity is the rule at Wanee, not the exception. The magic is real and I believe the root of that magic is the love that flows from this family. Love is a powerful thing! Beautiful, just beautiful. :D

I'm grateful to know you and Charles, and for meeting all the incredible kind souls. Being engulfed in Wanee love and bliss for multiple days leaves this guy gutted a little love-sick about now. Never wanted to leave... Miracled the time.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Even though its a little sad after Wanee, the magic that we create and share never really ends. The friendships that we make are nurtured right here on the forum and on Facebook until we meet in person again, and sometimes that happens sooner than you think. Last October I had the pleasure of spending some time with some of the BOS/SOS on Panic tour in Biloxi, Savannah, and Atlanta. We hung out with some Wanee family at Christmas Jam in Asheville. So remember, the music never stops and neither does the magic, and especially not the LOVE! Wanee is the birthplace and the apex of it all, but really the miracle is even bigger than Wanee! :D

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i love this thread

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

treehugger wrote:
Even though its a little sad after Wanee, the magic that we create and share never really ends. The friendships that we make are nurtured right here on the forum and on Facebook until we meet in person again, and sometimes that happens sooner than you think. Last October I had the pleasure of spending some time with some of the BOS/SOS on Panic tour in Biloxi, Savannah, and Atlanta. We hung out with some Wanee family at Christmas Jam in Asheville. So remember, the music never stops and neither does the magic, and especially not the LOVE! Wanee is the birthplace and the apex of it all, but really the miracle is even bigger than Wanee! :D

:D so well put :)

Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

On the first morning we got there we realized we had forgotten to pack the coffee... Trav and I are coffee fanatics and it is impossible for us to wake up without coffee. Our friends left to go to walmart but were gone for a very long time so we decided to see if a vendor was open. When we were almost to the mushroom stage I saw the waneetopia banner and we decided to walk over. Not only were we offered some w onderfully hot and yummy coffee, but we were also given a bag of coffee to take back to our camp. This might not seem like much to some, but to trav and I it was an absolute miracle! Thanks Jay, Tami, and Adam... You guys were life savers!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 pm Profile
Wanee Master

katimus528 wrote:
On the first morning we got there we realized we had forgotten to pack the coffee... Trav and I are coffee fanatics and it is impossible for us to wake up without coffee. Our friends left to go to walmart but were gone for a very long time so we decided to see if a vendor was open. When we were almost to the mushroom stage I saw the waneetopia banner and we decided to walk over. Not only were we offered some w onderfully hot and yummy coffee, but we were also given a bag of coffee to take back to our camp. This might not seem like much to some, but to trav and I it was an absolute miracle! Thanks Jay, Tami, and Adam... You guys were life savers!

coffee had nuttin to do with me, i dont drink the stuff, but youre welcome non the less! lol

ImageImageImage

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Well you were a big help with other things though... I though of you as an ambassador of wanee... Lol. If I had a question I always asked you first :)

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

katimus528 wrote:

You should have come by to see me!
I had Starbucks!
:D

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:21 pm Profile
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next