Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Ground Scores and Miracles! 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
We probably won't be there until Tuesday because I just started a new job. We were hoping to get there on the Sunday before... Buuuuuttt, it's just a temp job, so I might be laid off by then... and if not, Trav has told me I have to quit... :lol:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master

katimus528 wrote:
We probably won't be there until Tuesday because I just started a new job. We were hoping to get there on the Sunday before... Buuuuuttt, it's just a temp job, so I might be laid off by then... and if not, Trav has told me I have to quit... :lol:

Hahahahahaha!! thats the Wanee spirit..come hell or high water... I like it!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImageImage

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

katimus528 wrote:

Nice... I can't get my vacation "approved" until May... How's that work :o :shock: :? ?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I have 3 weeks of Vacation to burn...

I'm seriously thinking about taking more than a week for Wanee!

;)

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Harmonica_Dude wrote:
I have 3 weeks of Vacation to burn...

I'm seriously thinking about taking more than a week for Wanee!

;)

DO IT JAY!!!! ;) ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Speaking of miracles, some kind soul just gave me an early birthday present. A tiny 500GB hard drive full of music!! All of it cool stuff and a lot of it I'm newly discovering. How exciting it is to find some new awesome thing every morning. Thanks Papa Bear! You're the coolest!!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 am Profile
Wanee Pro

AndieBee wrote:
Speaking of miracles, some kind soul just gave me an early birthday present. A tiny 500GB hard drive full of music!! All of it cool stuff and a lot of it I'm newly discovering. How exciting it is to find some new awesome thing every morning. Thanks Papa Bear! You're the coolest!!

Awe!! That's the best gift ever!! My comp crashed so I'm just starting to get my music collection back... that is so sweet!!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master

katimus528 wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Awe!! That's the best gift ever!! My comp crashed so I'm just starting to get my music collection back... that is so sweet!!

if you got an external hard drive, thats 500 gb , you can send it it to Petewhit, he got miracaled a ton of awesome music , A TON, was just asking to the price of return postage... hell of a deal!!

ImageImageImage

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

if you got an external hard drive, thats 500 gb , you can send it it to Petewhit, he got miracaled a ton of awesome music , A TON, was just asking to the price of return postage... hell of a deal!!

Geez!! I have a 2tb external that has NOTHING on it yet... lol. Maybe if I pass it around the SOS/BOS I could fill it!! haha

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 pm Profile
Wanee Master

katimus528 wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:

Geez!! I have a 2tb external that has NOTHING on it yet... lol. Maybe if I pass it around the SOS/BOS I could fill it!! haha

tagged ya on the post on FB

ImageImageImage

Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:25 pm Profile
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next