Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm




 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Ground Scores and Miracles! 
Author Message
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Tallapoosa, GA
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
We probably won't be there until Tuesday because I just started a new job. We were hoping to get there on the Sunday before... Buuuuuttt, it's just a temp job, so I might be laid off by then... and if not, Trav has told me I have to quit... :lol:

_________________
Music is what feelings sound like...


Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
katimus528 wrote:
We probably won't be there until Tuesday because I just started a new job. We were hoping to get there on the Sunday before... Buuuuuttt, it's just a temp job, so I might be laid off by then... and if not, Trav has told me I have to quit... :lol:

Hahahahahaha!! thats the Wanee spirit..come hell or high water... I like it!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3854
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
katimus528 wrote:
We probably won't be there until Tuesday because I just started a new job. We were hoping to get there on the Sunday before... Buuuuuttt, it's just a temp job, so I might be laid off by then... and if not, Trav has told me I have to quit... :lol:


Nice... I can't get my vacation "approved" until May... How's that work :o :shock: :? ?

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
I have 3 weeks of Vacation to burn...

I'm seriously thinking about taking more than a week for Wanee!

;)

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
Harmonica_Dude wrote:
I have 3 weeks of Vacation to burn...

I'm seriously thinking about taking more than a week for Wanee!

;)

DO IT JAY!!!! ;) ;)

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 5978
Location: Florida
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
Speaking of miracles, some kind soul just gave me an early birthday present. A tiny 500GB hard drive full of music!! All of it cool stuff and a lot of it I'm newly discovering. How exciting it is to find some new awesome thing every morning. Thanks Papa Bear! You're the coolest!!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Tallapoosa, GA
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
AndieBee wrote:
Speaking of miracles, some kind soul just gave me an early birthday present. A tiny 500GB hard drive full of music!! All of it cool stuff and a lot of it I'm newly discovering. How exciting it is to find some new awesome thing every morning. Thanks Papa Bear! You're the coolest!!

Awe!! That's the best gift ever!! My comp crashed so I'm just starting to get my music collection back... that is so sweet!!

_________________
Music is what feelings sound like...


Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
katimus528 wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Speaking of miracles, some kind soul just gave me an early birthday present. A tiny 500GB hard drive full of music!! All of it cool stuff and a lot of it I'm newly discovering. How exciting it is to find some new awesome thing every morning. Thanks Papa Bear! You're the coolest!!

Awe!! That's the best gift ever!! My comp crashed so I'm just starting to get my music collection back... that is so sweet!!

if you got an external hard drive, thats 500 gb , you can send it it to Petewhit, he got miracaled a ton of awesome music , A TON, was just asking to the price of return postage... hell of a deal!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Tallapoosa, GA
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Speaking of miracles, some kind soul just gave me an early birthday present. A tiny 500GB hard drive full of music!! All of it cool stuff and a lot of it I'm newly discovering. How exciting it is to find some new awesome thing every morning. Thanks Papa Bear! You're the coolest!!

Awe!! That's the best gift ever!! My comp crashed so I'm just starting to get my music collection back... that is so sweet!!

if you got an external hard drive, thats 500 gb , you can send it it to Petewhit, he got miracaled a ton of awesome music , A TON, was just asking to the price of return postage... hell of a deal!!

Geez!! I have a 2tb external that has NOTHING on it yet... lol. Maybe if I pass it around the SOS/BOS I could fill it!! haha

_________________
Music is what feelings sound like...


Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
katimus528 wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:
Awe!! That's the best gift ever!! My comp crashed so I'm just starting to get my music collection back... that is so sweet!!

if you got an external hard drive, thats 500 gb , you can send it it to Petewhit, he got miracaled a ton of awesome music , A TON, was just asking to the price of return postage... hell of a deal!!

Geez!! I have a 2tb external that has NOTHING on it yet... lol. Maybe if I pass it around the SOS/BOS I could fill it!! haha



tagged ya on the post on FB

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:25 pm Profile
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], frenchiejess, Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.