Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:18 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:18 am

[ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Bear Creek 2012 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Bear Creek 2012
Well, the writer was wrong. Bobby Rush turned 79 on Saturday of Bear Creek, And, we will be back in 2012. Can't wait.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:13 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Waneetopia was in the same place, without the Waneetopia sign, but the BOS/SOS sign was there. And who could miss Pat's disco ball. Don't worry, at Wanee you won't be able to miss it.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Wikipedia says B Rush was born nov 10, 1935....and if that is the case...we are both wrong. I just stated what the paper said about his 84th b'day. :oops: :oops:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

lettuces sunday night show is on the archive now made it all worth it

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am Profile
Wanee Pro

paulthewolf wrote:
Well, the writer was wrong. Bobby Rush turned 79 on Saturday of Bear Creek, And, we will be back in 2012. Can't wait.

Paul, I hope you meant 2013. ;) and I hope March Fourth comes back!

Bear Creek was a blast! The trail was a hit and had many people travel down its path. This year we added a temple/sanctuary. We called it the Cosmic Swirl and it was made of yarn and sticks. It was a place for anyone to leave something behind. Sometimes we need cleansing on the inside and the Cosmic Swirl was just that. We had paper tags and extra yarn, you could write a message and leave in on the walls. We had over 200 messages. On Saturday night, we rolled those messages and yarn and sticks up and set them on the fire. Burning allowed that engery to be realsed back into the Universe. It was therapeutic for many!

AndiBee, sorry I missed you!
I looked for Waneetopia, but I did not see a "waneetopia" banner. Aura fest it is.

The trail will return for Wanee and we are looking at, A Short Cut Through the Looking Glass. We will be Alice in Wonderland themed. Please come check us out.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:53 am Profile
Wanee Master

I really appreciate your efforts, even though I didn't manage to find you (a lack of orientation, or focus, or both). Looking forward to AURA and Wanee!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:32 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Scrog wrote:
paulthewolf wrote:

Paul, I hope you meant 2013. ;) and I hope March Fourth comes back!

Bear Creek was a blast! The trail was a hit and had many people travel down its path. This year we added a temple/sanctuary. We called it the Cosmic Swirl and it was made of yarn and sticks. It was a place for anyone to leave something behind. Sometimes we need cleansing on the inside and the Cosmic Swirl was just that. We had paper tags and extra yarn, you could write a message and leave in on the walls. We had over 200 messages. On Saturday night, we rolled those messages and yarn and sticks up and set them on the fire. Burning allowed that engery to be realsed back into the Universe. It was therapeutic for many!

AndiBee, sorry I missed you!
I looked for Waneetopia, but I did not see a "waneetopia" banner. Aura fest it is.

The trail will return for Wanee and we are looking at, A Short Cut Through the Looking Glass. We will be Alice in Wonderland themed. Please come check us out.

The reason you did not find the Waneetopia Banner was because i had to back out at the last minute, and i have it... Sorry Scrogg!!

ImageImageImage

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master

The funny, or odd, or unsettling -- depending on your perspective -- thing about the Bobby Rush show is how over-the-top sexist it was.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Keeb, sorry you could not make it. I could have just started yelling Wanneetopiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but I did not think about that, until now.
TYS, thank you for the kind words, sorry we missed each other, but it looks like you were at more shows in one day than I saw all week. :mrgreen: Nice work!
I am looking forward to a good chill time at Aura, then Wanee is gonna be crazy!

Damn, I miss Bear Creek!

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

loved the thursday shows ku fu headtronics and kris royal hit the spot. dj logic steve molitz and freakbass lead the charge

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:49 am Profile
 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next