Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:06 pm It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:06 pm

[ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Bear Creek 2012 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Bear Creek 2012
I don't think so. I will be at the usual spot on River Road, but most people are hanging at Waneetopia. I will leave a cooler outside with waters and a few beers for BOS/SOS to grab between shows. Stop by, say hello.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

4 days :!: :!: :!: :D :D

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:36 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Andie Bee back in the fold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I will be blasting this as soon as I hit SOSMP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNrD4spsnc

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Master

Wishing I was there with you guys. Decided to make Mag this year and have no regrets.....altho, I think Brrrr Creek has a better overall line-up.
Enjoy...my friends.
Live...Love...and Loot.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

AndieBee wrote:
I don't think so. I will be at the usual spot on River Road, but most people are hanging at Waneetopia. I will leave a cooler outside with waters and a few beers for BOS/SOS to grab between shows. Stop by, say hello.

We have a couple spots booked down the road from ya!!! 232D & 230D, we'll have a couple RV's, tapestries set up and a canopy in the middle. Anyone come stop by if they want! Was thinking about trying to arrange a M&G for Thursday before the festivities begin, but wasn't really able to work out any logistics. Might still throw some bratwursts on the grill that day, so if anyone smells some sweet deliciousness coming from that spot, please stop by and get you some!!! :D We'll be there Wednesday late afternoon, missed Wanee M&G, so it'd be nice to meet some fellow BOS/SOS this go round.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Been a non-registered browser of the forum for a couple years and figured I'd finally register. First of all, thanks to all of you that make Wanee and SOSMP so special, its probably my favorite place on the planet.

Anyway, my Wanee buddy and I are heading to Bear Creek this weekend for the first time and have yet to get tickets. Before we do, I thought I'd post on here and see if anyone knows of anybody who may need to get rid of some. We are both really looking forward to the weekend and as always sharing some awesome times with awesome people. Thanks for reading and let me know about tickets. Regardless, we will see you there Friday!!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

WoolyFSU wrote:
Been a non-registered browser of the forum for a couple years and figured I'd finally register. First of all, thanks to all of you that make Wanee and SOSMP so special, its probably my favorite place on the planet.

Anyway, my Wanee buddy and I are heading to Bear Creek this weekend for the first time and have yet to get tickets. Before we do, I thought I'd post on here and see if anyone knows of anybody who may need to get rid of some. We are both really looking forward to the weekend and as always sharing some awesome times with awesome people. Thanks for reading and let me know about tickets. Regardless, we will see you there Friday!!

Welcome WoolyFSU!
But... Go GATORS!
I saw your other post, check the Bear Creek Facebook page, I saw some people on there trying to get rid of theirs. Good Luck ;)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm Profile
Wanee Master

What is the best way to get to Waneetopia by vehicle? I have always been elsewhere? and what is the best way to drop liquid refreshment off at Andie Bee's locale? Should I do that first?

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 am Profile
Wanee Master

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
What is the best way to get to Waneetopia by vehicle? I have always been elsewhere? and what is the best way to drop liquid refreshment off at Andie Bee's locale? Should I do that first?

It is according to where you camp.
The easiest way to get to Waneetopia is....if on vehicle before the party begins.... is to enter the office entrance and then turn left by the cafe area and go through the music venue between the Mag and Peach stages and go out the other side toward the lake. Once you go through the venue...there is a road that circles to the right just before the Chapel...turn right and it will be on your right...you can't miss it.
Like I said it is according to your site. Just remember that W'topia is by the lake and close to the Chapel. There are big signs up at this site. Waneetopia is on the opposite side of the venue from AB's place.
If you are camping on the River Road side...you can just carry refreshments to AB's site. If you very far away...it might be wise to leave them there earlier....that is, with her permission....just according to how long she has to keep them before the party begins. AB is right down River Road, on the right and you can look out over the peach stage area from her site. She is almost behind the VIP bldg..just not quite behind it, and of course, outside the chain link fence. You can drive there if you must...sometimes it is just not handy to be driving around.
Where are you camping TYS? Then it will be easier to answer your questions....and what time are you getting there?
Hopefully, this helps.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 pm Profile
 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next