Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:49 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:49 am

[ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 Magnolia Fest 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Magnolia Fest
Yupppp...that is the bad things about festies...deciding which band you want to see most when you really wanna watch both.

Anyone else got their tickets yet?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 am Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
Yupppp...that is the bad things about festies...deciding which band you want to see most when you really wanna watch both.

Anyone else got their tickets yet?

That's where having the DeLorean with the Flux Capaciter comes in handy. ;)

My Wife printed out the tickets this weekend. 8-)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

just printed mine a short time ago. sweet

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jensen B Gator wrote:
What about Paul Barrère and Fred Tackett?

Paul and Fred are listed for Saturday on Pollstar. The Paul & Fred webpage, and also the Little Feat page say they will play on Friday ... Majority rules, so most likely they'll play on Friday. But if I'm wrong, it won't be the first time :?

Pollstar also lists Truth & Salvage Co. [http://truthandsalvageco.com/] for Friday. They played last year's MagFest, and I enjoyed them tremendously. Good, rockin' Americana; very similar to Austin's Band of Heathens. A great big ol' thumbs up from from me! :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 am Profile
Wanee Master

JBGator.....where are you and the missus Gator camping at Mag?
Maybe we will meet up somewhere sometime.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:31 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Magfest usually have a few bands play more than once, so heres hoping if there is a conflict it can be worked out. Cant wait!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:50 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Demi-God

Just hope all you folks have a GREAT time!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
JBGator.....where are you and the missus Gator camping at Mag?
Maybe we will meet up somewhere sometime.

Well our normal Wanee entourage isn't coming with us so we are thinking about crashing ____Topia.
Look forward to meeting you River-we might have to find a TV to watch UF-USC and FSU-scUM

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm Profile
Wanee Master

JBGator...
We camp just a triple jump away from Magtopia...just around the bend....maybe a hundred yards or so around the lake.
Thinking there will be 4 this time for us. Haven't heard from some of our regulars...so I assume this means they will not be attending.
Yeah...a TV would be nice...this is a big weekend that will go far as to how each school advances.
With a daughter still at UF...gotta cheer for the gators also. My son graduated from UF and started a gator Club in New York. So all his group gets together and watches at a "Gator Bar".
I'm still up for the Noles tho.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
JBGator...
We camp just a triple jump away from Magtopia...just around the bend....maybe a hundred yards or so around the lake.
Thinking there will be 4 this time for us. Haven't heard from some of our regulars...so I assume this means they will not be attending.
Yeah...a TV would be nice...this is a big weekend that will go far as to how each school advances.
With a daughter still at UF...gotta cheer for the gators also. My son graduated from UF and started a gator Club in New York. So all his group gets together and watches at a "Gator Bar".
I'm still up for the Noles tho.

My Son's first semester at UF just transfered over from SFCC he luckily got picked in the Lottery for tickets so he is stoked, I can't blame him I remember(foggily) many great times at the stadium when I was there back in the early '80's.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:03 pm Profile
 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next