Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:09 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:09 pm

[ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next
 Magnolia Fest 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Magnolia Fest
Rivernole wrote:
Jensen Beach...it is on the way. Probably 'bout Friday as I sent in on a slow camel.

Got the package, thanks it brought back great memories during the ride to our local Friday Happy Hour. 8-)

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Glad it arrived....I love listening to this.
I saw that George Clinton is playing in Orlando (?) soon.
He just had his 80th b'day party a couple weeks ago out on St. George Island....displaying his artwork....who knew he was an artist also. He has artwork that sells for thousands of dollars....and some on display at major museums. Who knew.
He was a musical genius...with the Parliment Funkadelic. Dumpsta just played his musical genius.......and did so very well, indeed.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jensen B Gator wrote:
beach bob wrote:
A conflict like that is why Homer says D'OH!

I don't remember that in the "Iliad" :?

I have the New American Pagan Edition of the Iliad ... it's in there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Master

beach bob wrote:
Indy_Hawkeye wrote:
Saturday Jimmy Herring Band vs JJ Grey and Mofro...going to be a hard choice

Not to mention, JJ Grey and Mofro vs Tornado Rider :o :lol:

Those of you not up on the 'nado, you just have to experience them for yourself. Lots of folks love them, but my campsite pretty much can't take them. Different strokes, you know! 8-)

Anyoo, as Jensen B said, there's an overlap btw JJ and Herring; I'll be splitting those sets. Killed me at this year's SpringFest to have to choose between the Gourds and Jason Isbell. A conflict like that is why Homer says D'OH!

I love Tornado Rider, but mostly for a bit of comic relief during the day. They're fun and Rashid really is talented. However, JJ and I have a thing so I won't be missing Mofro. Luckily, Sunday I'll get my dose of the Goat God...

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

After seeing Jimmy Herring Band on Saturday night in Atlanta, it makes the choice even more difficult. Those guys are amazing! They were so much better than the last time I saw them a couple of years ago after the first cd. They have added layers of complexity to the music and are all over the place. Still really jazzy, but now more intertwined with blues, rock, funk, and kick your ass jam! Great show. I do love me some JJ Grey though. I am going to catch as much of both as possible.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 pm Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:
After seeing Jimmy Herring Band on Saturday night in Atlanta, it makes the choice even more difficult. Those guys are amazing! They were so much better than the last time I saw them a couple of years ago after the first cd. They have added layers of complexity to the music and are all over the place. Still really jazzy, but now more intertwined with blues, rock, funk, and kick your ass jam! Great show. I do love me some JJ Grey though. I am going to catch as much of both as possible.

The single most hardest conflict to choose from at Mag... very very torn!!!!

ImageImageImage

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:03 am Profile
Wanee Master

djkeeb69 wrote:
treehugger wrote:

The single most hardest conflict to choose from at Mag... very very torn!!!!

Agree with what they said +1

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

He ya go folks - modified schedule. Let me know what y'all think. Ideas, suggestions, or derogatory remarks welcome on how to improve it! If anyone wants an excel copy or pdf pm me with email address.

Attachment:
Capture.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:33 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Has the schedule changed? You say the modified schedule which implies to me that it has.
I printed off the original schedule which is showing on the Mag schedule......Is it no longer good?

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Rivernole wrote:
Has the schedule changed? You say the modified schedule which implies to me that it has.
I printed off the original schedule which is showing on the Mag schedule......Is it no longer good?

I apologize, should have stated. "User friendly" svhedule! No actual schedule change.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:46 am Profile
 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37  Next