Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:57 pm It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:57 pm




 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 Magnolia Fest 
Author Message
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3720
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
Yep, I would be glad to make us a new banner with "Magnoliatopia" or "Magtopia" or "Brothers and Sisters of the Suwanee" or whatever. I just don't think Waneetopia is appropriate for any other festival. But that's just my opinion, and the subject is of course up for debate or discussion. Adam???


Thu May 03, 2012 6:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
treehugger wrote:
Yep, I would be glad to make us a new banner with "Magnoliatopia" or "Magtopia" or "Brothers and Sisters of the Suwanee" or whatever. I just don't think Waneetopia is appropriate for any other festival. But that's just my opinion, and the subject is of course up for debate or discussion. Adam???

Yall already know i bow to the majority, dont gotta be waneetopia, i was just looking at it form the perspective of the other large group campers consistantally use same name, thats was all, something people would always reconize at each festival.... your call Mama! :)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu May 03, 2012 7:57 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3720
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
In retrospect I wish we had come up with a more generic name instead of something with "Wanee" in the name. I wasn't even thinking about other festivals when we decided on Waneetopia. I love the name, don't get me wrong, but I think that it would be unfair to Magfest to bring the Wanee name to that festival. Just seems kinda inappropriate to me. :|

Let's think about this. Should we come up with a name that would be good for all festivals? Or should we use "topia" at the end of every festival name, like "Magtopia" or "Beartopia" But that wouldn't work for
Blackwater or Purple Hatters, would it? Pupletopia? Blacktopia? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Thu May 03, 2012 9:09 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 286
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
I will be there... & I can't wait to see my brothers & sisters again!!! I'll be more than ready for some more of those hugs & that oh so beautiful LOVE.... :D


Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
treehugger wrote:
In retrospect I wish we had come up with a more generic name instead of something with "Wanee" in the name. I wasn't even thinking about other festivals when we decided on Waneetopia. I love the name, don't get me wrong, but I think that it would be unfair to Magfest to bring the Wanee name to that festival. Just seems kinda inappropriate to me. :|

Let's think about this. Should we come up with a name that would be good for all festivals? Or should we use "topia" at the end of every festival name, like "Magtopia" or "Beartopia" But that wouldn't work for
Blackwater or Purple Hatters, would it? Pupletopia? Blacktopia? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suwanneetopia... lol idk, its on yall, what ever it is called ill be there directing traffic! lol

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
Brothers and Sisters of the Suwannee sounds like a winner to me, and you can use it every time. At Wanee, that means TWO awesome banners. Just a thought...

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Thu May 03, 2012 11:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6439
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
djkeeb69 wrote:
treehugger wrote:
In retrospect I wish we had come up with a more generic name instead of something with "Wanee" in the name. I wasn't even thinking about other festivals when we decided on Waneetopia. I love the name, don't get me wrong, but I think that it would be unfair to Magfest to bring the Wanee name to that festival. Just seems kinda inappropriate to me. :|

Let's think about this. Should we come up with a name that would be good for all festivals? Or should we use "topia" at the end of every festival name, like "Magtopia" or "Beartopia" But that wouldn't work for
Blackwater or Purple Hatters, would it? Pupletopia? Blacktopia? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suwanneetopia... lol idk, its on yall, what ever it is called ill be there directing traffic! lol

Call it MAGgie's Farm


Fri May 04, 2012 6:04 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 655
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
I claim no vote as to y'all's camp name, but IMO Maggie's Farm is a cool name any way you cut it ;)

At MagFest, among the camps around the lake you will find Slopryland, Family Land, Poohville, Pagodaville, and my camp, Sloonerville... We have been known to sloon at our camp 8-)

Several years ago, somebody at our camp had a crapload of energy and walked the entire MagFest campgrounds, collecting camp names. The list was something like 60 names long :shock:

What's in a name? :D


Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
ok, my final chime in on the name

lets just go with Utopia .. and add Wanee back to it for Wanee

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri May 04, 2012 10:34 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 296
Location: Ocala, Fl
Post Re: Magnolia Fest
I like these kind of things,

Waneetopia
Purple Hattopia
Magfestopia
Bear Creetopia
Springtopia
Black Watopia

_________________
QSAROO-Candles lighting other Candles


Fri May 04, 2012 10:49 am Profile
 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, CCBot, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.