Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 pm

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 An open apology 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: An open apology
treehugger wrote:
Oh I really want paddle. I love the water and I haven't canoed in years, but what I really want to do is kayak. Don't have much experience, but have always wanted to learn. River Rat one of these days we are coming up to visit and to paddle. We really need to make that happen!

We went kayaking yesterday on a large reservoir and had a blast. This was only my second time and it's very easy, they have come along way with improving them and we are interested in buying a couple. Haven't had the chance to get into any rapids with one but certainly look forward to learning how to navigate them thru some in the near future.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

treehugger wrote:
Oh I really want paddle. I love the water and I haven't canoed in years, but what I really want to do is kayak. Don't have much experience, but have always wanted to learn. River Rat one of these days we are coming up to visit and to paddle. We really need to make that happen!

Come on up!!!

Who are we kidding....I've seen all of the events y'all have planned and know that you are too busy....but the invitation stands!
(sorry it took so long to respond....)

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

RvrRat wrote:
treehugger wrote:

Come on up!!!

Who are we kidding....I've seen all of the events y'all have planned and know that you are too busy....but the invitation stands!
(sorry it took so long to respond....)

I told Charles we need more nature, even if it means less music. We stay so busy with music events that we don't get out in the woods nearly enough these days. It's hard to miss shows when they are right here in our stomping grounds though. Can't complain :D You should come to Atlanta for TTB in August. A bunch of BOS and SOS are coming. What do ya say???

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I wish I could be around my SOS/BOS family more often!

Work keeps me in oddball places.
As of this post, I'm in Greenville SC.
Next possible job will be in Tri-city's TN.
After that possibly Nashville.

Can't plan too many things.
:?

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 pm Profile
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3