Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:17 am It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:17 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Infamous Stringdusters 
Wanee Pro

Post Infamous Stringdusters
Any Wanee peeps going to see the Stringdusters in ATL @ The Masquerade this Saturday???

Thu May 17, 2012 8:36 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Infamous Stringdusters
I have seen them twice now, including this past Saturday night in Charlottesville VA, the place they now call home. Great band, high energy, awesome to see live. Don't miss them.

Also, I want to promote a festival they headline and sponsor to you fellow Waneetopians. It's in beautiful Nelson County VA at the base of the Blue Ridge mountains on the grounds of a brewery/restaurant. This year it includes LEFTOVER SALMON, Trampled by Turtles, and other great bands. Not to be missed, come see the mountains! October 5-7.

www.thefesty.com

See you there!

Thu May 17, 2012 10:22 am Profile
Wanee Pro

waneewonderland wrote:
I have seen them twice now, including this past Saturday night in Charlottesville VA, the place they now call home. Great band, high energy, awesome to see live. Don't miss them.

Also, I want to promote a festival they headline and sponsor to you fellow Waneetopians. It's in beautiful Nelson County VA at the base of the Blue Ridge mountains on the grounds of a brewery/restaurant. This year it includes LEFTOVER SALMON, Trampled by Turtles, and other great bands. Not to be missed, come see the mountains! October 5-7.

http://www.thefesty.com

See you there!

This will be my 1st time seeing them unfortunately. Been a fan for a good while, but they don't play round these parts too often :| I've heard of the Festy Experience, it looks awesome! Keller and the Keels are also playing from the looks of it, they kill it everytime. I wish I could pull that off this year, I have so much already booked round that time between Deluna Fest, Voodoo Fest and Bear Creek... I'd much rather do that than Deluna though, so that might work.

You gonna make it to the Atlanta show this weekend waneewonderland?

Thu May 17, 2012 11:38 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Well.....I have never heard of them :o .....I will have to look them up!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu May 17, 2012 3:59 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

We saw them up here last fall, they opened for Yonder. Lots of fun, don't miss it!

Thu May 17, 2012 4:01 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

peach stage mag fest they were fun :D

Thu May 17, 2012 9:33 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

tonyj. wrote:

Having just seen them I don't plan to make the 8 hour trek from VA to Atlanta . . . but I have persuaded three of my friends that live there to see them!

Fri May 18, 2012 8:20 am Profile
Wanee Pro

waneewonderland wrote:
tonyj. wrote:

Having just seen them I don't plan to make the 8 hour trek from VA to Atlanta . . . but I have persuaded three of my friends that live there to see them!

Oh come on! It's not that bad :D That's great that you're promoting this across state lines!

Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 am Profile
Wanee Pro

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
We saw them up here last fall, they opened for Yonder. Lots of fun, don't miss it!

That sounds like a great time!

Fri May 18, 2012 9:03 am Profile
Wanee Pro

The Duster's killed it Saturday night @ the Masquerade. I even got me a signed set list :D :D :D :D :D

Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next