Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:55 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:55 pm




 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet 
Author Message
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
1. Dirty, spicy rice with a side of bourbon - GMC
2. Special cherries, Wanee '13 nectar, Jell-O Shooters - Cpn Brian
3. Jambalaya and Mandel Bread - AndieBee
4. Keebs Kickin Cheese ball - Djkeeb
5. beer, crown and Ice - Dartdog82
6. Chips and Salsa (And Maker's Mark!)- Harmonica_Dude

:D

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6390
Location: Florida
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
You guys do realize how early this is, right? By Wanee we'll be buried...

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1155
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
AndieBee wrote:
You guys do realize how early this is, right? By Wanee we'll be buried...


Just trying to be optimistic that it will get here quicker is all! :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock:

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
AndieBee wrote:
You guys do realize how early this is, right? By Wanee we'll be buried...


We're trying to hurry it up here...

:D

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:47 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
AndieBee wrote:
You guys do realize how early this is, right? By Wanee we'll be buried...

Yep but we shall eat good!! lol

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3720
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
Y'all are funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian, I will stick up for your cherries man, I liked them. A lot. I loved them with the alcohol infused whipped cream on top. Mmmm. We are making some with Bacardi 151 for next year. They are already soaking in the fridge. 8-)


Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1155
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
treehugger wrote:
Y'all are funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian, I will stick up for your cherries man, I liked them. A lot. I loved them with the alcohol infused whipped cream on top. Mmmm. We are making some with Bacardi 151 for next year. They are already soaking in the fridge. 8-)


Thanks Tami, I am working on some new recipes and will probably put custom labels on the jars! Yes, multiple types for '13! I missed the infused whipped cream! The Bac 151 sounds grate!!!

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3720
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
Capt Brian wrote:
treehugger wrote:
Y'all are funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian, I will stick up for your cherries man, I liked them. A lot. I loved them with the alcohol infused whipped cream on top. Mmmm. We are making some with Bacardi 151 for next year. They are already soaking in the fridge. 8-)


Thanks Tami, I am working on some new recipes and will probably put custom labels on the jars! Yes, multiple types for '13! I missed the infused whipped cream! The Bac 151 sounds grate!!!

I am going to bring more whipped cream next year. One can was not enough. It's really good on jello shots too. :P We can have a Cherry tasting competition! Just like a chili cook off only a cherry taste off! :? :lol: :lol:


Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1155
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
treehugger wrote:
We can have a Cherry tasting competition! Just like a chili cook off only a cherry taste off! :? :lol: :lol:


Cherry Taste Off!!! That sounds friggin' awsome!

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4067
Post Re: Gearing Up for Wanee 2013 Meet & Greet
AndieBee wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:
We just travel way to far to bring any foood but I always have beer, crown and Ice :)


And love. 8-)


I'm with you DD but if I did decide to bring food and posted it now I'd either forget what I posted or change my mind anyway!

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 am Profile
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.