Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:19 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:19 pm




 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running! 
Author Message
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Posts: 851
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
What's life without a little fun; or lots of it for that matter...

And andie, just cause it was headed to hell, don't mean it actually arrived there ;)


Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
grandmacracker wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Another innocent thread headed down the highway to hell.
:lol:


My Bad AndieB, but you know me, I couldn't sit back and watch without greasing up the slide a little bit to make it more fun..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....watch out boys and girls, if you try this at home make sure you have a grownup nearby, ya may get hurt. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :o :o :o

I sure have missed that Gma humor around here!!! :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
NCviper wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Another innocent thread headed down the highway to hell.
:lol:


My Bad AndieB, but you know me, I couldn't sit back and watch without greasing up the slide a little bit to make it more fun..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....watch out boys and girls, if you try this at home make sure you have a grownup nearby, ya may get hurt. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :o :o :o

I sure have missed that Gma humor around here!!! :lol: :lol:

Yep, what this guy said!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
What the hell happened here? one wisea$$ crack and now we're all going to hell in a quad bike...

OK, time to reel it back in... I guess...
:shock: :?

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
Hahaha, usually im the one to send the threads down the toliet!! haha!! so glad Lynns back! :)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3720
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
If threads never went downhill, we wouldn't have nearly as much fun around here now would we? :oops: :lol:


Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3984
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
Wow. I had to back up 3 pages to get all this! :lol:

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:10 am Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5886
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
ETR...you might want to check out GrandPointNorth.com for a festy near you. Grace Potter is the headliner with Carolina Choc. Drops and a few more. Probably close enuff for you to run over for this.


Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3984
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
Rivernole wrote:
ETR...you might want to check out GrandPointNorth.com for a festy near you. Grace Potter is the headliner with Carolina Choc. Drops and a few more. Probably close enuff for you to run over for this.


Thanks, definately close enough, 6 hours or so to Burlington but after Peach and Jubilee I think I'm taking September off from festys. Got me a barn to build... Of couse if Sue says we're going to a festy I'll have to listen... :)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 am Profile
Online
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6261
Location: Florida
Post Re: Festival Express Quadracycle Up and Running!
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
ETR...you might want to check out GrandPointNorth.com for a festy near you. Grace Potter is the headliner with Carolina Choc. Drops and a few more. Probably close enuff for you to run over for this.


Thanks, definately close enough, 6 hours or so to Burlington but after Peach and Jubilee I think I'm taking September off from festys. Got me a barn to build... Of couse if Sue says we're going to a festy I'll have to listen... :)


An old fashioned barn raising!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 am Profile
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndieBee, Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Linkdex (SEO bot), Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.