Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:13 am It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:13 am




 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 50  Next
 Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes... 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6572
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
I hope that CR plays some Crows material I haven't heard anything from his new band.

Although I'm sure it would be good. 8-)


Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 am Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 am
Posts: 617
Location: MoTown, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Jensen B Gator wrote:
I hope that CR plays some Crows material I haven't heard anything from his new band.

Although I'm sure it would be good. 8-)






I thought I was the only one... I havent heard his new band either... but I love me some Crows, so I am excited to hear him!! :D


Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 am Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Posts: 851
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
I've listened to some Chris Robinson Brotherhood music on YouTube and I personally like it. Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHGUg20X ... ata_player

Their website is at http://www.chrisrobinsonbrotherhood.com ... on-Ritual/


Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Posts: 50
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
WSMFP!!!!!!!!
Neil young , van da man , black crows, lettuce
Furthur ( with Jackie green for bob)
COL BRUCE
traffic
I just had me some silly fun dreaming


Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
OK how about this...

Dark Star Orchestra
Jimmy Herring Band
Kim Wilson (Or possibly The Fabulous Thunderbirds)
The Avett Brothers
and
Shemekia Copeland!

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 am
Posts: 749
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
How about this:

The Allman Brothers Band
The Gregg Allman Band (GA & Friends)
Dickey Betts & Great Southern
Gov't Mule
The Warren Haynes Band
Warren Haynes (solo acoustic)
The Tedeschi Trucks Band
The Derek Trucks Band
The Susan Tedeschi Band
Frog Wings
Oteil & the Peacemakers (and / or the Lee Boys)
Jaimoe's Jaszzzz Band
Col. Bruce & the Aquarium Rescue Unit
Chuck Leavell Band
Jack Pearson Band
Jimmy Herring Band
Scrapomatic
Bonobos Convergence
Flannel Church
Devon Allman's Honeytribe
The Royal Southern Brotherhood
Berry Duane Oakley (Berry Oakley Jr.)
Cowboy

and of course Eric Clapton.


Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
PGator wrote:
How about this:

The Allman Brothers Band
The Gregg Allman Band (GA & Friends)
Dickey Betts & Great Southern
Gov't Mule
The Warren Haynes Band
Warren Haynes (solo acoustic)
The Tedeschi Trucks Band
The Derek Trucks Band
The Susan Tedeschi Band
Frog Wings
Oteil & the Peacemakers (and / or the Lee Boys)
Jaimoe's Jaszzzz Band
Col. Bruce & the Aquarium Rescue Unit
Chuck Leavell Band
Jack Pearson Band
Jimmy Herring Band
Scrapomatic
Bonobos Convergence
Flannel Church
Devon Allman's Honeytribe
The Royal Southern Brotherhood
Berry Duane Oakley (Berry Oakley Jr.)
Cowboy

and of course Eric Clapton.



What about WSP????

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 am
Posts: 87
Location: Valdosta GA
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Steve Earle and Del McCoury
John Prine
Buffalo Springfield
Van Morrison


Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:37 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Indy_Hawkeye wrote:
Steve Earle and Del McCoury
John Prine
Buffalo Springfield
Van Morrison



i swear i thought both Buffalo Springfield and Van Morrison were dead, i had to go look!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:48 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 am
Posts: 617
Location: MoTown, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Mountain wrote:
I've listened to some Chris Robinson Brotherhood music on YouTube and I personally like it. Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHGUg20X ... ata_player

Their website is at http://www.chrisrobinsonbrotherhood.com ... on-Ritual/



I meant to get back to this earlier... but my memory isn't so swell...lol I did check it out, tho... LOVE IT.... Man, that Voice :D


Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:00 pm Profile
 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], funkengroovin, Google [Bot], Yandex [RU Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.