Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:50 am It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:50 am




 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
 Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes... 
Author Message
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Posts: 975
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
radiators make their comebk


Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Vero Beach
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
treehugger wrote:
Jbone wrote:
I saw where Melvin Seals and JGB were touring around this spring. There were perfect for that early evening Mushroom show a couple of years ago.

Agree. Would love to see Melvin Seals and JGB back at Wanee.

Me too!

_________________
"Hello Low IQers!": Bullwinkle the Moose


Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
gma wrote:
treehugger wrote:
Jbone wrote:
I saw where Melvin Seals and JGB were touring around this spring. There were perfect for that early evening Mushroom show a couple of years ago.

Agree. Would love to see Melvin Seals and JGB back at Wanee.

Me too!

Yes, that was the year of the Tuesday kickoff party... i hope they go back to that.. it was awesome!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6203
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
djkeeb69 wrote:
Yes, that was the year of the Tuesday kickoff party... i hope they go back to that.. it was awesome!!



100% agree to that^^^^


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3722
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
It was cool having music on Tuesday, but it's also cool just hanging out with brothers and sisters, having a party at someone's campsite, and those crazy late night golf cart rides with Grandma Cracker. We couldn't do all that if the music was started already. I think I am ok with Weds kickoff party and all day music on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. 8-)


Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
treehugger wrote:
It was cool having music on Tuesday, but it's also cool just hanging out with brothers and sisters, having a party at someone's campsite, and those crazy late night golf cart rides with Grandma Cracker. We couldn't do all that if the music was started already. I think I am ok with Weds kickoff party and all day music on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. 8-)

ok, how about some sunday morn music then, like at mag and bear creek... that would be awesome too

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3722
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
djkeeb69 wrote:
treehugger wrote:
It was cool having music on Tuesday, but it's also cool just hanging out with brothers and sisters, having a party at someone's campsite, and those crazy late night golf cart rides with Grandma Cracker. We couldn't do all that if the music was started already. I think I am ok with Weds kickoff party and all day music on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. 8-)

ok, how about some sunday morn music then, like at mag and bear creek... that would be awesome too

Yes, Sunday morning church with the Lee Boys or Robert Randolph would be way cool.


Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
treehugger wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
treehugger wrote:
It was cool having music on Tuesday, but it's also cool just hanging out with brothers and sisters, having a party at someone's campsite, and those crazy late night golf cart rides with Grandma Cracker. We couldn't do all that if the music was started already. I think I am ok with Weds kickoff party and all day music on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. 8-)

ok, how about some sunday morn music then, like at mag and bear creek... that would be awesome too

Yes, Sunday morning church with the Lee Boys or Robert Randolph would be way cool.

WAY cool!! its got my Vote.. ya hear Livenation.. i decided... make it so!! haha

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 668
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
whole lot of love wrote:
radiators make their comeback


Well I would not bet a nickel on that one. Zeke is done traveling; he's old, if you hadn't noticed yet :lol:. They are evidently doing reunion shows semi-regularly [two Tips shows this weekend coming up in fact], but I do not see any way they will go out on the road as the OG Rads.

Dave and Reggie have various projects going these days, some rads-centric, and some less so. I saw a Malone Bros show last year that rocked, but then I am actually a bigger Tommy M fan than a Dave M fan :P

Anyways, the evolving solidified rumors are very cool. My boy will be excited to hear about Leon Russell. He quests for catching some of the original 60s & 70s icons of the rock world; he was way stoked to see Ray Manzerek at last year's Wannee. He's smart like that :D


Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Peach
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 pm
Posts: 27
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
hopefully the director is wrong that Wakarusa is going to be Panic's only festival appearance in 2013?

"Widespread Panic’s appearance at Wakarusa will be special and memorable for numerous reasons, he said.

“I’m being told that Widespread Panic aren’t playing any other summer festivals, even Bonnaroo and Summer Camp Music Festival,” Mosiman said. “Widespread Panic’s Wakarusa set will be an exclusive deal for us — they’ll play for more than three hours with two sets.”

http://swtimes.com/sections/features/en ... arusa.html

this will make me sad if true.


Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm Profile
 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Linkdex (SEO bot), Majestic-12 [Bot], Scoutjet[crawler], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.