Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:50 am It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:50 am

[ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
 Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes... 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
radiators make their comebk

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro

treehugger wrote:
Jbone wrote:
I saw where Melvin Seals and JGB were touring around this spring. There were perfect for that early evening Mushroom show a couple of years ago.

Agree. Would love to see Melvin Seals and JGB back at Wanee.

Me too!

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 pm Profile
Wanee Master

gma wrote:
treehugger wrote:
Jbone wrote:
I saw where Melvin Seals and JGB were touring around this spring. There were perfect for that early evening Mushroom show a couple of years ago.

Agree. Would love to see Melvin Seals and JGB back at Wanee.

Me too!

Yes, that was the year of the Tuesday kickoff party... i hope they go back to that.. it was awesome!!

ImageImageImage

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

djkeeb69 wrote:
Yes, that was the year of the Tuesday kickoff party... i hope they go back to that.. it was awesome!!

100% agree to that^^^^

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

It was cool having music on Tuesday, but it's also cool just hanging out with brothers and sisters, having a party at someone's campsite, and those crazy late night golf cart rides with Grandma Cracker. We couldn't do all that if the music was started already. I think I am ok with Weds kickoff party and all day music on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. 8-)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:
It was cool having music on Tuesday, but it's also cool just hanging out with brothers and sisters, having a party at someone's campsite, and those crazy late night golf cart rides with Grandma Cracker. We couldn't do all that if the music was started already. I think I am ok with Weds kickoff party and all day music on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. 8-)

ok, how about some sunday morn music then, like at mag and bear creek... that would be awesome too

ImageImageImage

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

djkeeb69 wrote:
treehugger wrote:

ok, how about some sunday morn music then, like at mag and bear creek... that would be awesome too

Yes, Sunday morning church with the Lee Boys or Robert Randolph would be way cool.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
treehugger wrote:

Yes, Sunday morning church with the Lee Boys or Robert Randolph would be way cool.

WAY cool!! its got my Vote.. ya hear Livenation.. i decided... make it so!! haha

ImageImageImage

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

whole lot of love wrote:
radiators make their comeback

Well I would not bet a nickel on that one. Zeke is done traveling; he's old, if you hadn't noticed yet :lol:. They are evidently doing reunion shows semi-regularly [two Tips shows this weekend coming up in fact], but I do not see any way they will go out on the road as the OG Rads.

Dave and Reggie have various projects going these days, some rads-centric, and some less so. I saw a Malone Bros show last year that rocked, but then I am actually a bigger Tommy M fan than a Dave M fan :P

Anyways, the evolving solidified rumors are very cool. My boy will be excited to hear about Leon Russell. He quests for catching some of the original 60s & 70s icons of the rock world; he was way stoked to see Ray Manzerek at last year's Wannee. He's smart like that :D

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Peach

hopefully the director is wrong that Wakarusa is going to be Panic's only festival appearance in 2013?

"Widespread Panic’s appearance at Wakarusa will be special and memorable for numerous reasons, he said.

“I’m being told that Widespread Panic aren’t playing any other summer festivals, even Bonnaroo and Summer Camp Music Festival,” Mosiman said. “Widespread Panic’s Wakarusa set will be an exclusive deal for us — they’ll play for more than three hours with two sets.”

http://swtimes.com/sections/features/en ... arusa.html

this will make me sad if true.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm Profile
 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next