Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 am




 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
 Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes... 
Author Message
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Posts: 1
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
nickyler wrote:
This doesn't look good for panic fans. All other shows go on sale Friday and Saturday.


Not sure why this would even matter since its Widespread Panic/brown cat are selling the tickets for there spring 2013 tour which has nothing to do with Wanee Festival and Livenation. As you will recall WSP did leave the weekend open for Wanee on there spring tour and its one of the only weekends open on there Spring tour, so it suggests that they might possibly be at Wanee but that final decision is ultimately up to Wanee/Livenation. So we will all find out Monday forsure finally.


Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 313
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
treehugger wrote:
Jbone wrote:
I saw where Melvin Seals and JGB were touring around this spring. There were perfect for that early evening Mushroom show a couple of years ago.

Agree. Would love to see Melvin Seals and JGB back at Wanee.



YES!! Melvin and JGB was my very first Wanee memory!! I arrived in 2011 on Wednesday and they were the first band i ever saw at Wanee. I thought the mushroom stage was incredible! and i was on the rail a few feet from Melvin! favorite Wanee memory. :mrgreen:

_________________
A box of rain will ease the pain, and love can see you through (~);}


Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 865
Location: Outer Rim
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
:D...ole Carp was there too...we were floatin' man... :D


Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 313
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Jbone wrote:
:D...ole Carp was there too...we were floatin' man... :D


Indeed.
I miss Shawn. he was a cool cat ;)

_________________
A box of rain will ease the pain, and love can see you through (~);}


Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:37 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Somewhere between Crystal River and Merritt Island
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
PanicWaker7 wrote:
nickyler wrote:
This doesn't look good for panic fans. All other shows go on sale Friday and Saturday.


Not sure why this would even matter since its Widespread Panic/brown cat are selling the tickets for there spring 2013 tour which has nothing to do with Wanee Festival and Livenation. As you will recall WSP did leave the weekend open for Wanee on there spring tour and its one of the only weekends open on there Spring tour, so it suggests that they might possibly be at Wanee but that final decision is ultimately up to Wanee/Livenation. So we will all find out Monday forsure finally.

You have to make a choice now, do you wait for a wanee announcement and risk another panic show selling out or at least losing a chance to buy good tix, or do you buy tix for say Atlanta show and then find out that that are at wanee. What if you can't afford both. It sucks that they didn't announce wanee before the other shows went on sale. A lot of ppl are pissed.

_________________
"Yeah, well, that's just like uh... your opinion, man"


Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 am Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 865
Location: Outer Rim
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Quote:
You have to make a choice now, do you wait for a wanee announcement and risk another panic show selling out or at least losing a chance to buy good tix, or do you buy tix for say Atlanta show and then find out that that are at wanee. What if you can't afford both. It sucks that they didn't announce wanee before the other shows went on sale. A lot of ppl are pissed.


Exactly nickyler ! Tickets go on sale for Cola in an hour. I was thinking how much money it would cost to do Wanee and 2 days later have to stay out of town to catch both WSP nights in Cola. I feel that Lame Nation bitch slap (for those of us who have to work and cant afford both) With ticket bastard letting the cats out the bag, It would be safe to say they will be at Wanee. But it leaves you thinking that they set us up to buy both just in case.


Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 am Profile
Wanee Gnome
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm
Posts: 1
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
TheAntelope wrote:
Leftover Salmon has space for Wanee as do: The Avetts, Carolina Chocolate Drops, of Monsters and Men, Alabama Shakes, Gary Clarke Jr, Grace Potter, Trombone Shorty.....to name a few


I'm really wanting to see Alabama Shakes and GCJ at Wanee!


Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Somewhere between Crystal River and Merritt Island
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Wow! Just saw the ticket master WSP leak. I bet that was WSP's way of not f'ing their fans.

_________________
"Yeah, well, that's just like uh... your opinion, man"


Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
shroominNewman wrote:
Jbone wrote:
:D...ole Carp was there too...we were floatin' man... :D


Indeed.
I miss Shawn. he was a cool cat ;)

Me too...... :(

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6025
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Alabama Shakes...
Alabama Shakes...
[size=200]
Alabama Shakes..

wanna see the Shakes


Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am Profile
 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Omgili [Bot], Yandex [RU Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.