Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 am

[ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
 Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes... 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
nickyler wrote:
This doesn't look good for panic fans. All other shows go on sale Friday and Saturday.

Not sure why this would even matter since its Widespread Panic/brown cat are selling the tickets for there spring 2013 tour which has nothing to do with Wanee Festival and Livenation. As you will recall WSP did leave the weekend open for Wanee on there spring tour and its one of the only weekends open on there Spring tour, so it suggests that they might possibly be at Wanee but that final decision is ultimately up to Wanee/Livenation. So we will all find out Monday forsure finally.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

treehugger wrote:
Jbone wrote:
I saw where Melvin Seals and JGB were touring around this spring. There were perfect for that early evening Mushroom show a couple of years ago.

Agree. Would love to see Melvin Seals and JGB back at Wanee.

YES!! Melvin and JGB was my very first Wanee memory!! I arrived in 2011 on Wednesday and they were the first band i ever saw at Wanee. I thought the mushroom stage was incredible! and i was on the rail a few feet from Melvin! favorite Wanee memory. :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

:D...ole Carp was there too...we were floatin' man... :D

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Jbone wrote:

Indeed.
I miss Shawn. he was a cool cat ;)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:37 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

PanicWaker7 wrote:
nickyler wrote:
This doesn't look good for panic fans. All other shows go on sale Friday and Saturday.

Not sure why this would even matter since its Widespread Panic/brown cat are selling the tickets for there spring 2013 tour which has nothing to do with Wanee Festival and Livenation. As you will recall WSP did leave the weekend open for Wanee on there spring tour and its one of the only weekends open on there Spring tour, so it suggests that they might possibly be at Wanee but that final decision is ultimately up to Wanee/Livenation. So we will all find out Monday forsure finally.

You have to make a choice now, do you wait for a wanee announcement and risk another panic show selling out or at least losing a chance to buy good tix, or do you buy tix for say Atlanta show and then find out that that are at wanee. What if you can't afford both. It sucks that they didn't announce wanee before the other shows went on sale. A lot of ppl are pissed.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Quote:
You have to make a choice now, do you wait for a wanee announcement and risk another panic show selling out or at least losing a chance to buy good tix, or do you buy tix for say Atlanta show and then find out that that are at wanee. What if you can't afford both. It sucks that they didn't announce wanee before the other shows went on sale. A lot of ppl are pissed.

Exactly nickyler ! Tickets go on sale for Cola in an hour. I was thinking how much money it would cost to do Wanee and 2 days later have to stay out of town to catch both WSP nights in Cola. I feel that Lame Nation bitch slap (for those of us who have to work and cant afford both) With ticket bastard letting the cats out the bag, It would be safe to say they will be at Wanee. But it leaves you thinking that they set us up to buy both just in case.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

TheAntelope wrote:
Leftover Salmon has space for Wanee as do: The Avetts, Carolina Chocolate Drops, of Monsters and Men, Alabama Shakes, Gary Clarke Jr, Grace Potter, Trombone Shorty.....to name a few

I'm really wanting to see Alabama Shakes and GCJ at Wanee!

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wow! Just saw the ticket master WSP leak. I bet that was WSP's way of not f'ing their fans.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

shroominNewman wrote:
Jbone wrote:

Indeed.
I miss Shawn. he was a cool cat ;)

Me too...... :(

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Master

Alabama Shakes...
Alabama Shakes...
[size=200]
Alabama Shakes..

wanna see the Shakes

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am Profile
 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next