Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 New Riders - November FL show run 
Wanee Veteran

Post New Riders - November FL show run
Hey all, git with the geezer rock: Old dudes doin' it with style and grace, and still kicking butt :) A few bands are still viable in their golden years, and New Riders of the Purple Sage are among the best!

Upcoming dates for NRPS:

Thu 11/01/12 Skipper's Smokehouse Tampa, FL
Fri 11/02/12 Bamboo Room Lake Worth, FL
Sat 11/03/12 Bamboo Room Lake Worth, FL

I'll probably do at least one of the Bamboo dates. A great music room if you've never been. They also just opened a cafe of some sort downstairs. Have yet to check that out, but my bud says it's good!

Rock on, fellow geezers :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:59 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: New Riders - November FL show run
I go to bamboo room regularly and ill be there for the Riders. Thanks for the info BB!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

i just looked up lake worth to see where it was. that's a cruise for me. and i saw wellington, now i know where your at mountain. new riders are awesome though.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

bamboo room is a cool place. it's been a few months for me but last show there was Honey Island Swamp Band a few months ago

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Phreeker it is a hike from dem Dar hills...if there is a band you really must see, make a weekend of it and hang on the beach which is just 2 minutes from the club.

I was there several weeks ago to see Thomas Wynn and the Believers. Nice thing about bamboo room is it's small and you can sit literally 5 feet from the band. The other nice thing is you can interact with band members before and after the show.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]