Last visit was: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Anyone going to Floydfest? 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Anyone going to Floydfest?
Trying to get some ins and outs on where to camp etc.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Anyone going to Floydfest?
You need to talk to RvrRat....He goes every year. ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I'll be there....I won't be camping 'onsite' because I want to camp by my truck. The shuttle is not bad. If you camp onsite you have to haul everything in and camp very minimally. I like my big a$$ tent, queen size air mattris, canopy, & picnic table. I'll be in the "power to the people" site with fans, coffee pot, griddle, and fone charger. I have a shower setup too....you cna't do that camping onsite, BUT, you are in the middle of all of the action.....just MHO. Message me if you want to catch a show together & I'll give my cell #

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

RvrRat wrote:
I'll be there....I won't be camping 'onsite' because I want to camp by my truck. The shuttle is not bad. If you camp onsite you have to haul everything in and camp very minimally. I like my big a$$ tent, queen size air mattris, canopy, & picnic table. I'll be in the "power to the people" site with fans, coffee pot, griddle, and fone charger. I have a shower setup too....you cna't do that camping onsite, BUT, you are in the middle of all of the action.....just MHO. Message me if you want to catch a show together & I'll give my cell #

Wish I could go with ya!
:D

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:32 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Thanks Rvrat gonna be a fun weekend. Any idea which way to go once I'm in to find a decent spot for camp. Will be arriving friday Morning early.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Saragon,

I haven't been before but I'm going this year with a few friends. From what I hear, if you come Friday, you will likely be in the middle of a field with no shade so plan accordingly. Apparently the woods is the place to be onsite and they will be full by mid day Thursday at the latest. Sure makes me long for 'ol SOSMP. If you want to get up while we're there, shoot me a PM with your cell.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Harmonica_Dude wrote:
RvrRat wrote:

Wish I could go with ya!
:D

ME TOOO!!!!! :roll:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Yall all have a Ball for me and the rest of us!! gonna be a blast, ill be trying to stream as much as i can! :)

ImageImageImage

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Saregon wrote:
Thanks Rvrat gonna be a fun weekend. Any idea which way to go once I'm in to find a decent spot for camp. Will be arriving friday Morning early.

I have only camped 'off site' because I am too lazy to drag all my stuff away from my truck. I'll PM you my cell # tho.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Not too productive at work today! :lol:

I have not packed the first thing so it will be a busy evening for me. I'm working on a list to make it easier. Some one posted a good list around here somewhere.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:41 am Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next