Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:26 pm It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:26 pm




 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 What was your 1st camping Music Festival 
Author Message
Online
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5228
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
Welcome aboard this train we call Wanee, Ashlynraquel.
Hopefully, there will be many more for you to enjoy. Try to catch some of the smaller festies at this same site...as they are awesome also. And thanks for joining the forum.


Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5734
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
Yeah welcome to the board Ashlynraquel.
MagFest is on in October. 8-)


Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:36 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
ashlynraquel wrote:
mine was actually wanee music festival 2012! :)
i had no idea what i was getting into and let me just say, i had the best time of my life in those short 4 days i was there and i cant WAIT to go back next year! i'll be much more prepared for it this year now that i know what its all about. :)

Well if you are going to pick any festival to go to for your first, you sure did pick the best one!!! Welcome to the board, we are the Brothers and Sisters of the Suwannee, a free loving bunch of hippies with like minds in life, music and love.....
Look forward to meeting you with us at Wanee in 2013,

and yes, plz check out other festivals the Spirit of the Suwannee hosts.. such as
Magnolia Festival
Bear Creek
Blackwater
Suwannee Springfest

all are good festivals with different vibes, but a lot of the same grate vibes!!... Welcome! :)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
ashlynraquel wrote:
mine was actually wanee music festival 2012! :)
i had no idea what i was getting into and let me just say, i had the best time of my life in those short 4 days i was there and i cant WAIT to go back next year! i'll be much more prepared for it this year now that i know what its all about. :)

Welcome the the WONDERFUL WORLD OF WANEE!!!!! ;)

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2056
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
My 1st festival was in 1969 :D , at the young age of 13. Unfortunately :( , Not Woodstock…I was too young to stray that far from home. Just a few months after Woodstock and just 10-15 miles from my home on December 27-29, 1969: Miami Pop Festival, at Miami-Hollywood Speedway, in Pembroke Pines, FL. The Grateful Dead played the middle day (Dec 28 69) of a three-day Festival. I don’t know if I can go as far to say I camped the festival. We probably had a blanket to sit/sleep on and thats it. Since that time…and it was a long time till I ever attended another festival, but it was Wanee 2012. It was a fabulous time. I now proclaim to be “A BORN AGAIN HIPPIE”. I also went to the Peach Festival, last month. And have my Wanee 2013 VIP tickets all set thanks to a winning bid in the Suwannee River Valley Flood Jam Auction. :D

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5734
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
Waneebe wrote:
My 1st festival was in 1969 :D , at the young age of 13. Unfortunately :( , Not Woodstock…I was too young to stray that far from home. Just a few months after Woodstock and just 10-15 miles from my home on December 27-29, 1969: Miami Pop Festival, at Miami-Hollywood Speedway, in Pembroke Pines, FL. The Grateful Dead played the middle day (Dec 28 69) of a three-day Festival. I don’t know if I can go as far to say I camped the festival. We probably had a blanket to sit/sleep on and thats it. Since that time…and it was a long time till I ever attended another festival, but it was Wanee 2012. It was a fabulous time. I now proclaim to be “A BORN AGAIN HIPPIE”. I also went to the Peach Festival, last month. And have my Wanee 2013 VIP tickets all set thanks to a winning bid in the Suwannee River Valley Flood Jam Auction. :D


Welcome back, the Hippies have missed you.

Are you coming to MagFest?


Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm
Posts: 1023
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
My first camping festy was Wanee in 2008 or was it 2007? Cant remember, either way.. I was hooked, wanee love for life!

_________________
Where are my Badgers? LMAO!!!!!!!!! I <3 my Wanee Family


Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3717
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
belloefelice wrote:
My first camping festy was Wanee in 2008 or was it 2007? Cant remember, either way.. I was hooked, wanee love for life!

Hopefully this means you will be back at Wanee in 2013? :D


Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm
Posts: 1023
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
treehugger wrote:
belloefelice wrote:
My first camping festy was Wanee in 2008 or was it 2007? Cant remember, either way.. I was hooked, wanee love for life!

Hopefully this means you will be back at Wanee in 2013? :D


:):):) Thats the Plan!!! :):):)

_________________
Where are my Badgers? LMAO!!!!!!!!! I <3 my Wanee Family


Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:54 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Posts: 2056
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Post Re: What was your 1st camping Music Festival
I will be heading up to Nashville for Southern Ground in 2 weeks. I'd love to make MagFest but I am going to Biketoberfest instead. Have fun.
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Waneebe wrote:
My 1st festival was in 1969 :D , at the young age of 13. Unfortunately :( , Not Woodstock…I was too young to stray that far from home. Just a few months after Woodstock and just 10-15 miles from my home on December 27-29, 1969: Miami Pop Festival, at Miami-Hollywood Speedway, in Pembroke Pines, FL. The Grateful Dead played the middle day (Dec 28 69) of a three-day Festival. I don’t know if I can go as far to say I camped the festival. We probably had a blanket to sit/sleep on and thats it. Since that time…and it was a long time till I ever attended another festival, but it was Wanee 2012. It was a fabulous time. I now proclaim to be “A BORN AGAIN HIPPIE”. I also went to the Peach Festival, last month. And have my Wanee 2013 VIP tickets all set thanks to a winning bid in the Suwannee River Valley Flood Jam Auction. :D


Welcome back, the Hippies have missed you.

Are you coming to MagFest?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Judie

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy


Last edited by Waneebe on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.



Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:24 pm Profile
 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beach bob, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Dartdog82, EnjoyingTheRide, Faysioux, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Rivernole and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.