Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:17 pm It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:17 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Our festie season is 
Wanee Wizard

Post Our festie season is
OVER :( Hope you all have a great time at Mag, Brrrr Creek, and whatever else is coming your way! Next in line for us is WANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Our festie season is
Oh come on down for Magfest.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I feel ya. us too cause money is short & Christmas is around the corner. We are gonna attempt a little getaway just cause we NEED a break from this town but it will just be some camping or something outta town. And I'm going to Deep Roots Festival cause it's in my town, only one day & only $5. So yeah...other than that I'll just dream of my Wanee plans & spring to come. 8-)

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:13 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
OVER :( Hope you all have a great time at Mag, Brrrr Creek, and whatever else is coming your way! Next in line for us is WANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A good ride it was! A damn good 2012 :D Mine is kickin' into gear finally, got Voodoo then BC, should be a sweet fall!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

festy season nearing an end :| , got 1 more harvest fest in the beautiful ozark mtns. oh yeah i forgot fall tours start. yeeehaw !!! it never gets old :D

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:51 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

muleskinner wrote:
festy season nearing an end :| , got 1 more harvest fest in the beautiful ozark mtns. oh yeah i forgot fall tours start. yeeehaw !!! it never gets old :D

We have a small Harvest Fest here also but it's on my furk weekend... We may hit a show or two but nothing planned til Wanee 2013...

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:58 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

The music never stops!

We are very fortunate here in Atlanta. There are always great shows almost every weekend. We have to make ourselves stay home and not go see music once in a while. This past weekend was one of those that we just needed to rest and not spend money. We missed NMA and Blackberry Smoke at the Masquerade, and we missed Sam Bush at some little venue I've never been to. It was hard not to go, but we were good and stayed home. It was actually nice not having anything planned! Relaxation is underrated! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:56 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

i did make that sam bush show, it was amazing !! sammy played a 2 hr 45 min set, no break. that new venue was real nice also. leon russell is there on oct 1st.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I still got Great Southern Bluegrass festival, Magfest, Bear Creek, WSMFP NYE!!!!! excited is a understatement

ImageImageImage

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:04 am Profile
Wanee Master

treehugger wrote:
The music never stops!

We are very fortunate here in Atlanta. There are always great shows almost every weekend. We have to make ourselves stay home and not go see music once in a while. This past weekend was one of those that we just needed to rest and not spend money. We missed NMA and Blackberry Smoke at the Masquerade, and we missed Sam Bush at some little venue I've never been to. It was hard not to go, but we were good and stayed home. It was actually nice not having anything planned! Relaxation is underrated! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes the best thing you can do is nothing.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:06 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next