Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 am It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 am




 [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 DJ is moving up!! 
Author Message
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Posts: 847
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
NCviper wrote:
I got me a "Hoveround"!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We call that the knee drag! Drinkin whiskey helps relieve the pain.... :D


Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
Mountain wrote:
NCviper wrote:
I got me a "Hoveround"!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We call that the knee drag! Drinkin whiskey helps relieve the pain.... :D

Well damn I shouldn't be feeling ANY pain!! :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Posts: 847
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
NCviper wrote:
Mountain wrote:
NCviper wrote:
I got me a "Hoveround"!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We call that the knee drag! Drinkin whiskey helps relieve the pain.... :D

Well damn I shouldn't be feeling ANY pain!! :lol:


:lol:

Speaking of pain, where's that DJ at? I thought this thread was about being on top....


Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:35 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
Nooooo it's about him trying to get on top!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Posts: 847
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
NCviper wrote:
Nooooo it's about him trying to get on top!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Okay......who's on top now? Just wondering....


Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:40 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5760
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
He's now shooting for Emperor of Face Book. ;) :lol:


Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm
Posts: 83
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
Jensen B Gator wrote:
He's now shooting for Emperor of Face Book. ;) :lol:


I think he's got that covered JBG...


Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:37 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5760
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
Mountain wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Nooooo it's about him trying to get on top!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Okay......who's on top now? Just wondering....

Viper


Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:46 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3649
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Mountain wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Nooooo it's about him trying to get on top!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Okay......who's on top now? Just wondering....

Viper


Master Viper!

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:01 am Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Posts: 847
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: DJ is moving up!!
HAIL TO MASTER VIPER! WE ARE NOT WORTHY! :shock: :lol:


Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 am Profile
 [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, CCBot, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.