Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:46 am It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:46 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 DSO Jubilee 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: DSO Jubilee
I know, but I don't think you can bring your tent all the way to the stage. Everything else is fair game. We are still in discussion as to what we are going to do. There are 6 of us so the pick up will be FULL! People AND gear...

CDN FAN wrote:
I am not sure how I missed this bit of information from the DSO webiste

BYOB into the Jubilee - Schedule Just Announced!

Posted on: August 08, 2012

Imagine you were at a Grateful Dead Show or any other concert for that matter, and you could BYOB, liquor, cooler, food, tent and camping supplies into the concert with you and set up right in front of the stage. Well, we are not sure that this has registered with you yet, but this is precisely what you can do at the Dark Star Jubilee. You may park your car right outside the concert venue entrance, carry your stuff a few hundred yards and set up your tent in the concert field right in front of the stage.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:46 am Profile
Wanee Pro

i dont plan on bringing my tent in. we will be camping along the tree line. i will however bring in a cooler full of beer and booze!!

enoyingtheride. pm me your cell number and i can text you when i get in and we can arrange a meet up. i think there is about 10 of us. some members of my group went to all good last month but i think the crowds will be much much smaller in size and allow more room for camping pretty much where ever you want.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

pm sent, see you there! :)

CDN FAN wrote:
i dont plan on bringing my tent in. we will be camping along the tree line. i will however bring in a cooler full of beer and booze!!

enoyingtheride. pm me your cell number and i can text you when i get in and we can arrange a meet up. i think there is about 10 of us. some members of my group went to all good last month but i think the crowds will be much much smaller in size and allow more room for camping pretty much where ever you want.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:52 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Sounds like it is going to be a GOOD time!! Enjoy! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Almost 4 hours into the 18 or so hour drive... Where you at CDN FAN?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

still on the couch. leaving at midnight. roll in around 8am . eat some sort of trucker special breakfast. stock up on supplies. get in line for around 11am.

i have your number and will call you just after lunch friday and let you know where we are.

safe travels!

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Main stage SHUT DOWN for the weekend due to erosion from the heavy rain! WTF!!! We haven't even started day 2 yet! Time for an f'n safety meeting!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Ok, I feel better, they are doing a great job working it so we get to see everybody. Beer Break right now but Donna Jean starts soon!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Standing near the stage yesterday wearing my Wanee shirt when all of a sudden out of no where comes this young lady hollering WANEEEEEEE!!! We got Wanee hugs in Ohio!

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 am Profile
Wanee Master

Wanee hugs for all.....even at other festies.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:02 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2