Last visit was: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:09 pm It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:09 pm

[ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 33  Next
 WHOS READY FOR SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!????? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: WHOS READY FOR SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!?????
FSU looks good. Next week should be interesting for them.

Auburn finally won a game...against a team they should have slaughtered. ULM made 2 million for their last 2 games; unbelievable. Hopefully next year will be a better one for auburn.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hey Mountain a win is a win thanks for holding up the SEC banner. 8-) Auburn is tearing up the recruiting this year so it will get better

FSU looked really good.

Alabama. I don't know, but I think they could beat the Minnesota Vikings. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jeff Driskel is making leaps and strides as a QB winning at tough hostile stadiums. Trey Burton had a great game. Winning these away games is gonna pay big dividends.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:23 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I know auburn is re-building. I hope Chizek knows what he's doing. Speaking of SEC, Ole Miss got taken apart by Texas. Texas has got it together or at least they looked very strong in that game.

Driskel looked great. He is coming along fast. That was an impressive second half. If they put together 4 quarters like that, and eliminate some of those penalties...you never know.

Alabama could probably beat the Vikings, lol!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Mountain wrote:
Alabama could probably beat the Vikings, lol!

Roll Tide!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:14 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Nick Saban says that he's NOT interested in the Minnesota Vikings job ;) :lol: :lol:

Texas still allowed 30 points to the Rebels-they don't play defense in the Big 12.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Gator you put the chomp on us. I enjoyed the first half a lot better than the second half. At least it was good to be ranked in the top 25 for a week

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 am Profile
Wanee Master

Looked like Tenn. just ran out of gas. I don't think they have as deep talent as UF. They played well until their tank was empty and then Florida's depth just took the game away.
Driskel is beginning to act like a real qb....not just hand the ball to someone else....but actually throw some nice passes. He was the #1 qb coming out of HS, so it was just a matter of time before they turned him loose.
Guess Brissett will probably transfer now that he is not getting any playing time.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 am Profile
Wanee Master

DoctorRob wrote:
Gator you put the chomp on us. I enjoyed the first half a lot better than the second half. At least it was good to be ranked in the top 25 for a week

Muschamp is showing me something with his halftime adjustments the passing lanes that were there for Bray in the 1st half(he and your WR's looked really good) just wasn't there in the 2nd half. I like the fact that the Gators are finishing with strong 2nd halves at Big Time away venues.
Driskel and our new OC (Thank You Kansas for hiring Cheeseburger Charlie)has Gator Nation excited.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Is Game Day in Tallahassee this weekend?

They usually go to where they are telecasting a big game.

Just hope that Lee Corso doesn't pick your team. ;)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Corso used to be a coach at FSU. So he will probably pick the Noles. Of course, his role is as an instigator and provocateur. He just likes to get the fans riled up....one pick or the other.
And yes, GameDay is in Tallahassee this weekend. This will tell if FSU is for real or just another pipe dream perpetuated by the media. And we all know how the media works (or doesn't).

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:40 pm Profile
 [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 33  Next