Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:26 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:26 pm

[ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 33  Next
 WHOS READY FOR SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!????? 
Wanee Master

Post Re: WHOS READY FOR SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!?????
Good luck to both teams, I'm hoping for a close back and forth game that is decided by whoever has the ball last.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Rivernole wrote:
Corso used to be a coach at FSU. So he will probably pick the Noles. Of course, his role is as an instigator and provocateur. He just likes to get the fans riled up....one pick or the other.
And yes, GameDay is in Tallahassee this weekend. This will tell if FSU is for real or just another pipe dream perpetuated by the media. And we all know how the media works (or doesn't).

- Lee Corso was Burt Reynolds' roommate when he attended Florida State. Both of them were on the football team. Came from Miami as a QB but ended as a h-back.
http://nolefan.org/football/corso_lee.html

Burt "buddy" Reynolds -
http://nolefan.org/football/reynolds_buddy.html

As for being ready. Clemsons' O-line is god awful. They are not ready. Our defense will have fun with them. Men against boys.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

shockedpanic wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
Corso used to be a coach at FSU. So he will probably pick the Noles. Of course, his role is as an instigator and provocateur. He just likes to get the fans riled up....one pick or the other.
And yes, GameDay is in Tallahassee this weekend. This will tell if FSU is for real or just another pipe dream perpetuated by the media. And we all know how the media works (or doesn't).

- Lee Corso was Burt Reynolds' roommate when he attended Florida State. Both of them were on the football team. Came from Miami as a QB but ended as a h-back.

Burt "buddy" Reynolds -

As for being ready. Clemsons' O-line is god awful. They are not ready. Our defense will have fun with them. Men against boys.

F$U o-line sucks also. Yall really havnt played anyone yet. I hoping we can just up enough points on the board early to last. PS our field goal kicker made a 61 yard field goal second game of this season, so keep an eye out. Its the BO Bowl. Dabo vs Jimbo. Should be fun game if we dont get our asses handed to us.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:14 pm Profile
Wanee Master

lowspark84 wrote:
Should be fun game if we dont get our asses handed to us.

It will be a more fun game for us ....if you do.
Good luck Sparky.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hopefully we have 2 good games to watch Saturday Night with FSU-CU and UM-ND.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

lowspark84 wrote:
shockedpanic wrote:
Rivernole wrote:

Burt "buddy" Reynolds -

F$U o-line sucks also. Yall really havnt played anyone yet. I hoping we can just up enough points on the board early to last. PS our field goal kicker made a 61 yard field goal second game of this season, so keep an eye out. Its the BO Bowl. Dabo vs Jimbo. Should be fun game if we dont get our asses handed to us.

- FSUs' oline had 3-17yr freshman substituting injuries in your 35-30 squeaker!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson%E2 ... ll_rivalry

2002-2007(FSUs' dark ages) half of clemsons' wins alltime

You guys just made respectable barely. Well,.... until I post after the game tomorrow nite when the 'pigskin Sandusky-ing' is over. Its gonna be devastating. Maybe half of UFs' respect from us. You're that little brother that won that game of 1 on 1 when your big dominant brother was hungover after a bender.

The Clemson game tix just sold out yesterday. Gator game since last yr.

I really think your Boys are gonna get the Dawgs in the cocktail party. Upset alert.

Pending 10 major injuries including QB and entire defensive and we'll cover that spread like champions
G

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I really think your Boys are gonna get the Dawgs in the cocktail party. Upset alert

-addressed to Gator Nation ie Mister J Gator Muschamp is my kind of coach. No fluff just tough.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master

shockedpanic....
try out Tomahawknation.com for some fun reading......

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I'll go with :
Florida State 52
Clemson 28

but I cant see Clemson getting 28 off that Defense. Could be 49-17 ish too

:continues drinking the Nole koolaid and rushes to Tomahawknation.com for some fun reading......:

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm Profile
Wanee Master

now you talking Nole brother.
I'm feeling more like 34-14....Noles.

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm Profile
 [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 33  Next