Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 pm It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 pm

[ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
 WHOS READY FOR SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!????? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: WHOS READY FOR SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!?????
Rivernole wrote:
Sorry Mountain...AU looks horrible....
thought that changing QB might help...but the same old/same old.
Chizek might start typing his resume tonite.

I know...its depressing. Unfortunately, you probably know what happened with Dyer and the lineman who was there when the shooting occurred and also the several other great players who are not playing now because of bad personal decisions. This team should be so much better. And also unfortunately, Chizek signed for $7.5m, so you will most likely not see his demise this year. But the offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator should be fired. The season is lost, oh well. If Chizek doesn't turn it around next year, he'll be gone. We will see. Hopefully they can hold on to their good recruits for next year. Just a mess.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master

South Carolina looking good or is UGa over rated again... :oops:

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Lots of big upsets today. Sorry FSU fans...I knew NC State would be tough, they always seem to play FSU hard, but nobody expected what happened just now. South Carolina's defense was lights out. Maybe Georgia was over-rated, but nobody expected this ass whipping. The BCS standings will be interesting to see after this week.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:04 am Profile
Wanee Master

Wow what a freakin' weekend of College Ball 3 Top 5 teams losing for the 1st time since 2008.Only 1 Top 5 team winning since Bama was idle.Big shake up in the BCS standings.

You would think a team like Texas would be able to play some defense. West Virginia's offense is good.

Notre Dame looked really good. What did you think of their helmet? I liked the hammered gold look.

Braxton Miller for OSU looks good for Urban Meyer.

Congratulations to Viper's NCSt team.

I love College Football.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 am Profile
Wanee Master

Mountain how would you feel about Bobby Petrino taking over at Auburn?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jensen B Gator wrote:
Mountain how would you feel about Bobby Petrino taking over at Auburn?

To be honest, it would depend. Petrino is an offensive minded coach. SEC is a defensive based league and I feel that defense wins games, while a good offense is also needed. Looking back at his record, He has had many winning seasons, but none undefeated and has never been to a BCS championship game. If he made it a priority to find a great defensive coordinator, then maybe he could do it. So right now, my gut says no. Chizek has had some bad luck with players since he's been at Auburn, so I don't want to count him out yet. But more disturbing is that Auburn did not seem like they were prepared for yesterdays game. Nor did they seem motivated. That needs to be fixed, and fast.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

My votes for BCS teams besides for Alabama are Oregon and Ohio state. Oregon looked great last night and their defense has improved dramatically. If they can get through the rest of their schedule, they will most likely be the one going.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 am Profile
Wanee Master

Mountain wrote:
My votes for BCS teams besides for Alabama are Oregon and Ohio state. Oregon looked great last night and their defense has improved dramatically. If they can get through the rest of their schedule, they will most likely be the one going.

Urban should be able to keep his stress down playing in the BIG 10 no Nick Satan, Les Miles and Steve Spurrier.

South Carolina looked really really good I'm glad that they have to come to The Swamp-I wish Florida played Vanderbilt the weekend of MagFest instead of the Gamecocks. Oh well I'll have to try to keep tabs on the score in between sets. :?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 pm Profile
Wanee Master

The latest Top 25 poll

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Gotta say....My team Sucked....Big Time.
LSU was glad to get rid of Fisher...and I have never been that impressed with him. A 5th year qb gets sacked for 15 yards and gets us out of field position and have to punt...what leadership!
Need 1....1 first down at the end of the game to win and can't even get that. They better get their act together..or they will lose several more.
I think the Master Viper put his jinx on us....Saw him tapping Keeb on the shoulder with his wand....think he was jinxing rather than passing the POWER over to him :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gators jumped to 4......way to go Gators.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm Profile
 [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next