Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 am

[ 6 posts ] 
 Tedeschi & Trucks on tv tonight live from Red Rocks 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Tedeschi & Trucks on tv tonight live from Red Rocks
Hey Brothers and sisters.................while scrolling through my channels on direct tv........i found a gem coming on tonight......on AXIS-tv(formerly HDNET) ch # 306 The Tedeschi-Trucks Band live at Red Rocks tonight at 10:45(central)......This will be sweet......

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Tedeschi & Trucks on tv tonight live from Red Rocks
Steve! How has the storm treated you? And a big yes to the telecast. Saw TTB last Sunday. :D

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Master

ramblerfrombama wrote:
Hey Brothers and sisters.................while scrolling through my channels on direct tv........i found a gem coming on tonight......on AXIS-tv(formerly HDNET) ch # 306 The Tedeschi-Trucks Band live at Red Rocks tonight at 10:45(central)......This will be sweet......

Just set up to record-11:45 Eastern 8-)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Hey Bob!.....How are ya'll?................Issac blows...................we've gotten nearly 20 inches of rain but fortunately I am in a high place...................(that's funny on so many levels).....I actually heard the wind "howl" the other night..................these are some resilient people down here, just like you folks in Florida...................good to hear from you....................my favorite song over the last three months has been Furthur's 3-part Viola Lee from the Saturday Wannee set.......................thanks again ...............Hey Bob, I'll bet yu breakfast from the General store that Bobby V get's fired after season mercifily ends.......................later

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 pm Profile
Wanee Master

On the DVR 8-)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 am Profile
Wanee Master

GratefulBob wrote:
Steve! How has the storm treated you? And a big yes to the telecast. Saw TTB last Sunday. :D

and it was BAD AZZ!!! :D

ImageImageImage

Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]