Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Extra Ticket for Mag Fest 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
whole lot of love wrote:
last year was my wifes and i first magfest you all will have a great time make sure you stay sunday too..crowds thin out...

already took off work on Monday. I learned from Bear Creek last year that after breaking down camp and packing the car up on Sunday, only to discover it won't start and there's nothing open Sunday afternoon in live oak to tow it too, and then having to unpack and reset everything up again.we wound up having a fine, fine time. thiner crowds, really, really good music and finished the ipa's. So this year I want to really enjoy that experience without packing/unpacking/packing. :)

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master

When you get a little older...ya have to take off an extra day...just to stay home and get a good day of sleep before going back to the salt mine.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Rivernole wrote:
When you get a little older...ya have to take off an extra day...just to stay home and get a good day of sleep before going back to the salt mine.

^^^^This^^^^

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Rivernole wrote:

^^^^This^^^^

+1

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

short on money http://www.jambase.com/Articles/97072/H ... 012-Lineup an advantage living in san fran great lineup and its free

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

treehugger wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Rivernole wrote:

^^^^This^^^^

+1

+2
Same goes for Wanee!!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hi there,

Do you still have that extra ticket available? I was just about to order 2 for our first Magfest (we've been to Wanee twice) and if you still have it would be happy to pay you what you paid for it. I've been away for work since end of August and just just noticed your post so if I am too late no worries and sorry to bother you. Thought I would take a chance since I did not see anybody taking it in the thread. Either way we are really looking forward to it-looks like a great lineup. Thanks!

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Andie Bee up to her old charitable tricks? I am still recovering from Wanee 2011!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:04 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

liketosmoke wrote:
Andie Bee up to her old charitable tricks? I am still recovering from Wanee 2011!!!!

She has not changed a bit Lou!! ;) Me and the Mrs. missed seeing ya'll last year!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master

flydog66 wrote:
Hi there,

Do you still have that extra ticket available? I was just about to order 2 for our first Magfest (we've been to Wanee twice) and if you still have it would be happy to pay you what you paid for it. I've been away for work since end of August and just just noticed your post so if I am too late no worries and sorry to bother you. Thought I would take a chance since I did not see anybody taking it in the thread. Either way we are really looking forward to it-looks like a great lineup. Thanks!

I'm sorry, it got snapped up a while back by a BOS. No bother at all, my friend. Hope you have a happy fest!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:11 am Profile
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next