Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 pm




 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Extra Ticket for Mag Fest 
Author Message
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:25 pm
Posts: 77
Location: wellington, fl
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
whole lot of love wrote:
last year was my wifes and i first magfest you all will have a great time make sure you stay sunday too..crowds thin out...


already took off work on Monday. I learned from Bear Creek last year that after breaking down camp and packing the car up on Sunday, only to discover it won't start and there's nothing open Sunday afternoon in live oak to tow it too, and then having to unpack and reset everything up again.we wound up having a fine, fine time. thiner crowds, really, really good music and finished the ipa's. So this year I want to really enjoy that experience without packing/unpacking/packing. :)


Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5616
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
When you get a little older...ya have to take off an extra day...just to stay home and get a good day of sleep before going back to the salt mine.


Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3854
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
Rivernole wrote:
When you get a little older...ya have to take off an extra day...just to stay home and get a good day of sleep before going back to the salt mine.


^^^^This^^^^

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3717
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
When you get a little older...ya have to take off an extra day...just to stay home and get a good day of sleep before going back to the salt mine.


^^^^This^^^^


+1


Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Posts: 849
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
short on money http://www.jambase.com/Articles/97072/H ... 012-Lineup an advantage living in san fran great lineup and its free


Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
treehugger wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
When you get a little older...ya have to take off an extra day...just to stay home and get a good day of sleep before going back to the salt mine.


^^^^This^^^^


+1

+2
Same goes for Wanee!!!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Coconut Grove, FL
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
Hi there,

Do you still have that extra ticket available? I was just about to order 2 for our first Magfest (we've been to Wanee twice) and if you still have it would be happy to pay you what you paid for it. I've been away for work since end of August and just just noticed your post so if I am too late no worries and sorry to bother you. Thought I would take a chance since I did not see anybody taking it in the thread. Either way we are really looking forward to it-looks like a great lineup. Thanks!


Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Posts: 2344
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
Andie Bee up to her old charitable tricks? I am still recovering from Wanee 2011!!!!

_________________
Click Below Daily To Feed The Animals

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3


Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:04 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
liketosmoke wrote:
Andie Bee up to her old charitable tricks? I am still recovering from Wanee 2011!!!!

She has not changed a bit Lou!! ;) Me and the Mrs. missed seeing ya'll last year!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 5978
Location: Florida
Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
flydog66 wrote:
Hi there,

Do you still have that extra ticket available? I was just about to order 2 for our first Magfest (we've been to Wanee twice) and if you still have it would be happy to pay you what you paid for it. I've been away for work since end of August and just just noticed your post so if I am too late no worries and sorry to bother you. Thought I would take a chance since I did not see anybody taking it in the thread. Either way we are really looking forward to it-looks like a great lineup. Thanks!


I'm sorry, it got snapped up a while back by a BOS. No bother at all, my friend. Hope you have a happy fest!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:11 am Profile
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.