Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:22 am It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:22 am

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Extra Ticket for Mag Fest 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Extra Ticket for Mag Fest
Hi--Thanks for the response--I just figured I would take a chance. We are really looking forward to checking this festival out--in a tent for the first time instead of renting an RV. We were planning on leaving Sunday but I am startign to think we might want to stay and head out Monday. Thanks again and have a great time.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hey Flydog,

If you are still looking for MagFest tix, and are on Facebook, do a search for the Magnolia Miracle page. It's a page for face value (or better) tix, rideshares, etc. Scalpers and spammers get the boot, but quick. It's run by a longtime Magfester, and gets lots of traffic for tix for shows all across the country. Worth a look there for your tix.

Oh and, put me down for staying through Sunday night... much fun that night. Bring your cup: Dunedin Brewery's campsite always has a Sunday crowd, and assuming their kegs haven't run out, good brews are on tap and complimentary. Lots of pickers will be there. Sometimes the folks you saw onstage will be playing a tune or fourteen there as well 8-)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey Beach Bob,

Thanks for all the great tips. I didn't realize there was a Magnolia fest site like that. And Sunday sounds too good to miss so I've put in for Monday off too! :D

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Master

ill be there monday to monday in camp Waneetopia, look for us near the lake

ImageImageImage

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thanks we will try and make it over there to say hi. I don't post much but I have gotten great tips from the folks on this forum for Wanee and looking forward to our first Mag Fest! My boyfriend is planning on bringing his guitar and ukelele and checking out some of those workshops.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 am Profile
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3