Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Is it time for a Contest?? 2012 BOS/SOS Shirt Inside... 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Is it time for a Contest?? 2012 BOS/SOS Shirt Inside...
Andie, your spirit outshines the stars in the heavens, and chases any darkness that dares to shadow in your presence. You brightened my day, and my wardrobe!

May you receive magnitudes more love than you give, then hatred will have no more room in this world! Thank you. I'm proud to be your brother!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:44 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Is it time for a Contest?? 2012 BOS/SOS Shirt Inside...
ReverendHugh wrote:
Andie, your spirit outshines the stars in the heavens, and chases any darkness that dares to shadow in your presence. You brightened my day, and my wardrobe!

May you receive magnitudes more love than you give, then hatred will have no more room in this world! Thank you. I'm proud to be your brother!

And I am overjoyed to call you friend. Wear it in good health!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 am Profile
 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7