Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 pm It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
 Hotel Reservation needed Help! 9/22 Tallahassee,FL 
Wanee Veteran

Post Hotel Reservation needed Help! 9/22 Tallahassee,FL
Holla Wanee folk. whatcha think about this?

Just got 'miracled' 2- 40 yd line tickets to FSU VS CLEMSON. Very excited except every hotel in Tallahassee on 9/22 Saturday is booked, or the systems says. Many are trying the ole '2 nite minimum' trick while charging 209! making the total an impossible and heinous 418 for 2 nites(again just needing one)

If someone on here had a friend who worked front desk in a hotey in tally,,,

In football terms this is close to a cyber hail mary!!!

chop chop and vibes for me. lol. Miss a bunch of yall and even the ones i dont even know too! 8-)

I must go FURTHER........helpme somebody

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Hotel Reservation needed Help! 9/22 Tallahassee,FL
there's actually a fest that weekend in SOS...Suwannee Disc Jam with GreenHouse Lounge and Vlad the Inhaler etc

If I wasn't going to be partying down, I'd just go an hr up the road, set up primitive camping tent and get crunchy til the brink of dawn celebrating a Tiger slaughtering.....

it will be wooktastic :D

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Shockedpanic.....where do you live dude?
I would forget Tally hotels and just move up the road to Thomasville (30 minutes) or over to Quincy area (20 minutes) or even to Marianna (60 minutes) if you are on the west side of T'town. There are a lot of areas close by that are not necessarily right in Tally and are yet easy to access and to return to. Many stay in Marianna and if I can help...please PM me or just leave a message on here for me. There are about 6-8 hotels right beside I-10 and it is easy access to the games.
I can prob host you in Marianna (show you around to restaurants, etc.) and can even provide camping spot if you desire.
DJKeeb might be able to help in Thomasville. I can not speak for him...so you gotta contact him if he knows any hotels available and for easy directions.
There are several peeps on here that live in Tally...maybe they can help.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:15 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

coming from the 904- duval

so I pass Wanee, the dog tracks, the co-op and the Water Tower mile marker 200 on I-10.

So anywhere east of Tally is booked to about Perry.

Thx for the assistance tho. I got a weird feeling this place will come through. Its got mega positivity running through it. Good people like u mr nole

its 2hr 40min door to doak but due to consumption of assloads of growlers at Proof Brewing Co. me and my better half will need a landing pad...

Leon County Heads come through hehe

Went to WTMoore and Maclay in the 70s when Doak was scaffolding bounced and held 37,500 max. Killearn representin

Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Rivernole is right...try Tville... but beware, it books super fast for big Nole games, also. Cairo is another option. I don't know what you are looking to spend, so not sure on where to advise you to check. If you want some places to try or even numbers, etc. I'd be glad to help out. Tville also has alot of B&B's, so that may be an option... Congrats on those tickets man!! GO NOLES!!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 am Profile
Wanee Master

shockedpanic wrote:
Good people like u mr nole

"you don't have to call me mister mister
the whole world calls me Hank" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I may be old....but my Dad was Mister. :)

Just willing to try and help......if you need it.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 am Profile
Wanee Pro

shockedpanic wrote:

so I pass Wanee, the dog tracks, the co-op and the Water Tower mile marker 200 on I-10.

Thx for the assistance tho. I got a weird feeling this place will come through. Its got mega positivity running through it. Good people like u mr nole

its 2hr 40min door to doak but due to consumption of assloads of growlers at Proof Brewing Co. me and my better half will need a landing pad...

Went to WTMoore and Maclay in the 70s when Doak was scaffolding bounced and held 37,500 max. Killearn representin

Cercy Trace...just north

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

stot wrote:
shockedpanic wrote:

Cercy Trace...just north

Gilchrist, Killearn Lakes, Raa, Leon, FSU

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I don't know of anything else besides what er'body else has suggested.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:07 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I gave them to a good friend and made other plans with a large group. Win win(pending fsu wins :lol: )

what up stot! lots of friends went Raa Leon Fsu...

It was always leon vs lincoln. Godby Richards and the others were just blah....

and those rich maclay kids hahaha

I heard the new Marie Livingstons Steakhouse off Apalachee Parkway is the CATS MEOW!!!! yum yum yum

thanks for the effort tho I will be there Nov 23 24 and 25 for the big one

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:34 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ]