Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Arrival at SOS for Magfest 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Arrival at SOS for Magfest
only brought a woman with me 1 time few wanees back, complete disaster... hope this ones different!!! cross your fingers

ImageImageImage

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master

14 days and 12 hrs from right now,i will be SOSMP bound to build camp!!!

ImageImageImage

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

We can't come until Thursday, and we have to leave Sunday. :cry:
But at least we are coming so I can't complain.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I'll be rolling in on Wed, as the sun lowers in the west. Leaving on Monday as usual. I'll have my son and wife(!) with me. Linda doesn't care much for camping but the draw of both Emmylou AND Bonnie tipped her decision that way. So be nice to her :D . Someone has to :lol:

Keeb, heads up; I forgot whether you've done MagFest before... Do be aware that there are regulars galore all along the lake for MagFest, who claim 'their' usual camp spots. So you'll encounter them for sure. It's first come / first served of course, but don't be surprised if folks seem to be carving out large tracts of land for their camp. They do fill them up. Generally they are all great folks, so a little negotiation, and a good neighbor outlook, go long way. I know that's how you roll; I just thought I'd give ya the heads up.

Not sure when our early bird(s) will be arriving to claim Sloonerville, but generally someone is there on Mon (Tue latest) to stake our spot...

Already ready, me. I am way looking forward to a great weekend of music! :ugeek:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re:
beach bob wrote:
I'll be rolling in on Wed, as the sun lowers in the west. Leaving on Monday as usual. I'll have my son and wife(!) with me. Linda doesn't care much for camping but the draw of both Emmylou AND Bonnie tipped her decision that way. So be nice to her :D . Someone has to :lol:

Keeb, heads up; I forgot whether you've done MagFest before... Do be aware that there are regulars galore all along the lake for MagFest, who claim 'their' usual camp spots. So you'll encounter them for sure. It's first come / first served of course, but don't be surprised if folks seem to be carving out large tracts of land for their camp. They do fill them up. Generally they are all great folks, so a little negotiation, and a good neighbor outlook, go long way. I know that's how you roll; I just thought I'd give ya the heads up.

Not sure when our early bird(s) will be arriving to claim Sloonerville, but generally someone is there on Mon (Tue latest) to stake our spot...

Already ready, me. I am way looking forward to a great weekend of music! :ugeek:

Never done Mag before, but think???? im going early enough toget the right real estate, plus we are now a extension of the cope camp or other way around, some of them are also coming early to help...and have some park officals even helping more... we shall see

ImageImageImage

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 am Profile
Wanee Master

I'm getting a vision of the Oklahoma Land Rush.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:42 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

i'll be checking in around noon/1pm thursday. at that point i throw the watch away and just need someone to tell me when monday is so i know when i have to leave

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jensen B Gator wrote:
I'm getting a vision of the Oklahoma Land Rush.

So long as it doesn't resemble a battle scene from Into The West, it will all work out I think :D

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thursday between 3 & 5, hopefully.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:40 am Profile
Wanee Master

Rearranged somethings and now it looks like the wife and I can leave after her demo and conference call Wednesday, so we should be rolling in sometime early Wednesday evening. I'll have to practice setting up in the dark.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:18 am Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2