Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Please Help!! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Please Help!!
I was hoping that someone can help. I've been to Wannee 2011 and 2012, and had a blast. After I went the first time I learned about some websites where I can download music recorded live. I have been trying for over a year to figure out how to get this one song. When you went online for the 2011 Wannee, the site played "In Memory of Elizabeth Reid" by the Allmon Brothers. I can't figure out how to find what show that was, or how to get that song, and it's killing me, because that version was killer. I even wrote to the Wannee site and asked for help but no luck there. If anyone can help me out I would be extremely grateful. Thank you so much in advance.
Clayton

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:39 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Please Help!!
Do you want the whole set for that night...or just that one song?

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 am Profile
Wanee Master

Here is the disc for the whole set in 2011 including "Elizabeth Reed":

http://www.hittinthenote.com/cart/p-128 ... 52011.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 am Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Thanks a lot. I would like the whole set, but would settle for the one song. I have the 2011 set. The song I'm talking about must have been from earlier some time, but I don't know when. It was the song the Wannee site had que up and play when you logged on to buy tickets for the 2011 festival. Thanks again.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Master

http://www.panicstream.com/ has EVERYTHING from Wanee2012 on their site

ImageImageImage

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 am Profile
Wanee Lover

newbie@wannee wrote:
I was hoping that someone can help. I've been to Wannee 2011 and 2012, and had a blast. After I went the first time I learned about some websites where I can download music recorded live. I have been trying for over a year to figure out how to get this one song. When you went online for the 2011 Wannee, the site played "In Memory of Elizabeth Reid" by the Allmon Brothers. I can't figure out how to find what show that was, or how to get that song, and it's killing me, because that version was killer. I even wrote to the Wannee site and asked for help but no luck there. If anyone can help me out I would be extremely grateful. Thank you so much in advance.
Clayton

Newbie - WTF? Why did you not wait for me to wake up and ask me since you are on the same ship as me! lmao!!! :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Capt Brian wrote:
newbie@wannee wrote:
Clayton

Newbie - WTF? Why did you not wait for me to wake up and ask me since you are on the same ship as me! lmao!!! :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh now THAT is funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
Oh now THAT is funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you do know that acquiring said music will require proper signatures on the JSEA! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Quote:
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 pm
Re: Please Help!!
Capt Brian wrote:
newbie@wannee wrote:
Clayton

Newbie - WTF? Why did you not wait for me to wake up and ask me since you are on the same ship as me! lmao!!!

Oh now THAT is funny!!!

I got it figured out by the time he got up, and he didn't know anyways.

Thanks for all the help folks. I finally figured out where to download it, and just kept downloading Wannee sets until I found it. The reprise of Liz Reid in the 6-6-09 show.

Thanks again for the help and the links everybody.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:59 am Profile
Wanee Master

In a related subject can the administrators of this site change up the play list? I've gotten to where I need to hit the mute button so I don't get burned out on some of my favorites.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next