Last visit was: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:28 pm It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:28 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
 Official Wanee College & Pro Football point spread challenge 
Wanee Veteran

Post Official Wanee College & Pro Football point spread challenge
Thought it might be fun for entertainment purposes for us music(and football) fanatics to have a thread to be able to type down any games and its point spread. Maybe a little explanation why you feel the way you do about the game as well.

For example: Miami @ Notre Dame -14
I like Miami+14 I think Miami can compete with their athletes, plus Notre Dame is drastically overrated.

I read a book about human nature and gambling and it was full of fascinating information. Most interestly was the truth behind George Costanza in Seinfeld- the episode where he decided to do everything in his life the exact OPPOSITE as he had. Everything. The same is in picking sports events.

Regardless of the knowledge, data shows that people who pick consistently miss 59 percent of the time, winning less than 40 with some ties. And vigorish being ten percentish, you do the math.

The opposite of the collective group of these picks should net a positive win percentage and making $ if all wagers were of equal amount. :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :? :?

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Official Wanee College & Pro Football point spread chall
41-3 I hope you didn't bet the house payment. da ewe sucks. ;)

Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]