Last visit was: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:40 am It is currently Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:40 am

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Camping next to RV 
Wanee Gnome

Post Camping next to RV
First timer here and can't wait! Been to some other festivals, but have always heard Wanee is one of the best venues due to the nature setting, so looking forward to next Thursday!

Now to business. My buddy's dad is driving down Sunday to drop off his camper. My buddy's brother has cerebral palsy and is in a wheelchair, so I take it their RV site is close to the stage area. But my question is, can me and my buddy set up our tent next to his dad's camper? Or are only certain people allowed in the RV area? Know they pay for the sites with W/E, and know primitive camping is essentially anywhere you can find a spot, so is there enough room next to the RV's to set up a couple tents? And if so, are we allowed to?

Thanks in advance for the help! Really enjoyed going through the posts on the forum and getting as much info as I can. Hope my buddy's dad doesn't set up next to the lake b/c that seems to be undercover central... smh :(

Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:43 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: Camping next to RV
Welcome to the Forum

You shouldn't have a problem tenting next to an RV as long as you are on the RV's site.

Good luck and enjoy Wanee 8-)

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:09 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Jensen B Gator wrote:
Welcome to the Forum

You shouldn't have a problem tenting next to an RV as long as you are on the RV's site.

Good luck and enjoy Wanee 8-)

Awesome news, thanks Jensen!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Actually I have been told that the RV site can only have 4 people staying overnight and their names are registered at the office, as well as only one tent and one car. Please call the office to confirm. oxoxoxoxo

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:24 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

atlanta hippie wrote:
Actually I have been told that the RV site can only have 4 people staying overnight and their names are registered at the office, as well as only one tent and one car. Please call the office to confirm. oxoxoxoxo

This is correct, they are sticklers on it at on a fest this size.

ImageImageImage

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:20 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

atlanta hippie wrote:

They check wristbands as you enter your own camper. What are we going to do at the meet and greet? There will be so many people on one site. Do we need special permission to throw a party? What if I want to invite two of my neighbors over for breakfast?

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:24 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

It is a primitive site and you can pack as many on it as you can get. Witness last year....

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:29 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Rivernole wrote:
It is a primitive site and you can pack as many on it as you can get. Witness last year....

That was sarcasm. If you showed up on Sunday with 15 ext chords running to 8 tents you may have a prob. After Wednesday, they don't give a damn. They're too busy busting morons who sell drugs to cops.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:32 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Just trying to be helpful as always ;)
the nice guy that I am :lol:

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:35 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

This will my first wanee but my next door neighbor has been to every one since inception. He has had up to 4 tents on his RV site in addition to his 28ft travel trailer. Never had an issue.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:07 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next