Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 pm It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 Bear Creek Tickets 
Wanee Peach

Post Bear Creek Tickets
My festival buddy and I are planning on heading over to Bear Creek on Friday but still havent bought tickets. Thought I'd ask the forum if anyone had any they needed to get rid of before we bought them elsewhere. Let me know if thats the case and we can work something out, otherwise we look forward to seeing all the good people and having a great weekend.

Also I would be amiss to not thank all of you on here that make the SOSMP such a special place. I've been to the last three Wanee festivals and they have arguably been some of the best times of my life. Thanks again to all of you for making that happpen!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Bear Creek Tickets
WoolyFSU wrote:
Also I would be amiss to not thank all of you on here that make the SOSMP such a special place. I've been to the last three Wanee festivals and they have arguably been some of the best times of my life. Thanks again to all of you for making that happpen!

Yes, im also a vet since 2010 and want to thank all that put the show together. From the guys booking talent all the way down to the nice man that was mopping out the showers! Thank you all and can't wait to be back! Time of your life!!!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:45 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Bear Creek Tickets
Jables wrote:
Yes, im also a vet since 2010 and want to thank all that put the show together. From the guys booking talent all the way down to the nice man that was mopping out the showers! Thank you all and can't wait to be back! Time of your life!!!

Methinks the guys that come by and clean the port-potties are the most important people at any festy. Get up early to find a clean potty. :) :)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:10 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]