Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Royal Baby 
Wanee Pro

Post The Royal Baby
The Prince and Kate Middleton had a baby yesterday; :D
It is a BOY!!!

What do you think they will name him?

Any guesses on how long she was in labor?

Does this make Prince Harry worry or feel threatened? Will he turn into the Lion
King's Scar and try to kill off his older brother before the new baby is old enough to take the crown, so he does not lose his chance to rule the UK?

Will they have more babies?

And why do we still call her Kate Middleton? Does she not have a new name after marring the Prince William of Wales?

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: The Royal Baby
;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 am Profile
Wanee Pro

^ i know, i saw that in another thread, so that is why I started this one. ;)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Scrog wrote:

And why do we still call her Kate Middleton? Does she not have a new name after marring the Prince William of Wales?

"" When Diana married Prince Charles, she was known as Princess Diana and she still is today, a decade after her death. Kate wasn’t given the title “Princess” by the queen due to her commoner background. Kate Middleton got the “Duchess” title, but it is Duchess of Cambridge, which doesn’t contain the name for which she’s known around the world and the one that everyone is so used to, “Kate.”

Author Barbara Hannah Gufferman was asked to comment on Kate being called by her maiden name still today and she said:

“Kate Middleton is seen more as a whole person; [she] established an identity for herself, so it's harder to separate that from her name."

Barbara is right, it is Kate’s full identity and she is very established under this name, so it would be hard to train the public to call her by any other name.

While Kate’s been under the microscope for almost every move she’s made since joining the royal family, debating if it is appropriate to still call Kate by her maiden name was bound to come up sooner or later.

The consensus seems to be that it is perfectly fine to continue referring to the woman who is really a princess, Kate Middleton! How much easier it would have been if the Queen just threw all caution to the wind and gave Kate that coveted princess title. Calling her Princess Kate would have been much more traditional when it comes to being married to a prince.""

Source - http://www.examiner.com/article/kate-mi ... re-to-stay

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

I do not know, seems like calling her by the title she earned or married is the right thing to do.
and K-Dutch sounds pretty bad ass.

So if she is a common girl, does this have any effect on their child becoming king? Prince Scar, I mean Harry might have something to say about this later on. :shock:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXWWzb-DmDk

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm Profile
Wanee Master

George Alexander Louis.....

Now friends...tell me what his last name is....??????

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:16 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rex?? :twisted:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:54 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
George Alexander Louis.....

Now friends...tell me what his last name is....??????

I think their last King George went crazy

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

G Rex!!

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:57 pm Profile WWW
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next