Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:52 am It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:52 am

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cabins at SOSMP ~ 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Cabins at SOSMP ~
WaneeVirgin wrote:
tonyj. wrote:
We called the park to put our name on the list for cabins at Bear Creek, but they didn't call us to let us know we were able to actually book one until a few weeks before the fest. At that point, we had already put a down payment on an RV (which were also almost all sold out by the time the park called us.) So it seemed you almost were forced to wait until the last to book it. It would be totally worth it though.

Do you recall how much the cabins were tony?

I honestly don't. My fiance called and checked on that. I dont see it being more than we paid for our rental RV though and it would definitely be easier to go in on that w/ some peeps vs. going in on an RV.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Cabins at SOSMP ~
I honestly don't. My fiance called and checked on that. I dont see it being more than we paid for our rental RV though and it would definitely be easier to go in on that w/ some peeps vs. going in on an RV.[/quote]

Thanks Tony
The park told me that I would receive a call before Aura, hopefully they will give me more than a few weeks notice.

You'd think they have a better plan in place for these kind of things... Geez :!:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2