Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 pm It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Reverend Hugh 
Wanee Master

Post Reverend Hugh
Sometimes we meet people who resonate a tone deep inside us. I would just like to say that the Rev is one of the brightest spots at any festival or unexpected meeting. It is always a happy surprise to see you and the Mrs is an extra hug thrown in to sweeten the day. I'm glad we are family.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Reverend Hugh
Agree 100%. Love watching the Rev bless the crowd and the music. And he and the mrs. are always the nicest people to be around. Love them both.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Awwww...y'all are making me blush! :oops:

:D Like a mirror, I simply reflect the lovelight that surrounds me, and I'm not sure that it shines brighter anywhere than SOSMP. Andie and Richard certainly brighten everyone's path!

I love my sisters and brothers! :!: Can't wait to hug everyone again!

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 am Profile
Wanee Master

Oh....and Andie is pretty special, also. As are many others that I have met there...the list is just too long to to even mention.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole, you are pretty special too. I'm happy we are friends! I brought my walking staff to Bear Creek. Even though you weren't there, part of you made it.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

It is always Grate to "run into" the Rev! Always puts a smile on my face! As well as Rivernole!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 am Profile
 [ 6 posts ]