Last visit was: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 am It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 am




 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Author Message
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm
Posts: 424
Location: Milledgeville, GA
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunny309 wrote:
Whoo-Hoo!!! This is music to my ears! Nothing like giving yourself the best Christmas Gift ever!


If you were here I'd give you a high five for that.

_________________
Hoop dancing, tie-dyeing, hippie sewing, music grooving' mama
http://jtribecreations.com/


Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5823
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice stocking stuffers for the loved one.... :D


Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:27 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, who wants to buy me the wanee ticket present!! haha

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:38 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5823
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Santa????? :)


Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5823
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many Early Bird tickets do they offer?....Or is it just a certain time frame that they offer these?


Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rivernole wrote:
How many Early Bird tickets do they offer?....Or is it just a certain time frame that they offer these?

im not sure on the exact number, but i was shut out on this past years tickets (so there is a limit), they go up 10 bucks the following week

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3929
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
djkeeb69 wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
How many Early Bird tickets do they offer?....Or is it just a certain time frame that they offer these?

im not sure on the exact number, but i was shut out on this past years tickets (so there is a limit), they go up 10 bucks the following week


I think they have a certain number for early pricing... I'll be sitting on the puter ready to hit "BUY!" when they go on sale... I took the day off just for this... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:00 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:53 am
Posts: 980
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Right! super thankful for this information.
Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!


Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:03 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1145
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Early Bird Ticket sales info posted less than 1 hour ago on FB:

Wanee 2013 - Early Bird Tickets go on sale THIS MONDAY December 10 at 10am through December 15! $175 (plus fees). Please note there will be a limited amount of Early Bird Tickets for sale so get them quick, they will most likely sell out before the December 15 cut off! They will be available at waneefestival.com ;)

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:11 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3929
Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Capt Brian wrote:
Early Bird Ticket sales info posted less than 1 hour ago on FB:

Wanee 2013 - Early Bird Tickets go on sale THIS MONDAY December 10 at 10am through December 15! $175 (plus fees). Please note there will be a limited amount of Early Bird Tickets for sale so get them quick, they will most likely sell out before the December 15 cut off! They will be available at waneefestival.com ;)


Also on FB...

Mountain Jam Festival returns to Hunter Mountain, NY June 6-9, 2013!

Limited Pre-sale starts Monday (12/10) at 12noon ET at the NEW http://www.mountainjam.com/

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 pm Profile
 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.