Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:13 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:14 pm

[ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Early bird tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kind of silly to be crying about $10 more! funny how you say LN took it over and it gets more expensive every year.....BUT the lineup also gets better and better

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
I really don't care how much they are.......It's worth every penny to me to get GREAT music and to see all of my BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!! ;)

exactly, the music got you there, the family keeps ya coming back!

ImageImageImage

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Actually, I don't think it was just EB tickets that were $165, our tickets were purchased in January and were in the 160 range.

I'd love to splurge $200 on tickets and $300 on expenses to go camping and listen to some awesome music... but... the economy actually affects my plans 4 months out. I'd rather they not raise the prices and just filter out the juvenile delinquents.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:16 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

undercoverhippie wrote:
Actually, I don't think it was just EB tickets that were $165, our tickets were purchased in January and were in the 160 range.

I'd love to splurge $200 on tickets and $300 on expenses to go camping and listen to some awesome music... but... the economy actually affects my plans 4 months out. I'd rather they not raise the prices and just filter out the juvenile delinquents.

I paid 422 for pair after all fees for mine on January 20th of this last year, i just looked up the reciept.. it is higher than years past this year, but only by about 20 dollars .... but trust me, with the economy i feel your pain being a small business owner myself

ImageImageImage

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:27 pm Profile
 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5