Last visit was: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:09 am It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:09 am

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 wanee app 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: wanee app
Quote:
Viper could have used that last year, only instead of a buddy finder, a Mrs. Viper locater! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I think we should have to check our phones in at the gate and pick em up on the way out. Wow....remember what life was like with beepers?

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Jbone wrote:
I think we should have to check our phones in at the gate and pick em up on the way out. Wow....remember what life was like with beepers?

that would be nice... but i have far too much stuff to do, and things to set up and arrange ... the logistics of a Large camp are very tedious... gotta stay on top of it for first few days.... so i gotta keep the phone..... but come wed or so, i turn my service off and just use camera except when calling my little girl

ImageImageImage

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

djkeeb69 wrote:
Jbone wrote:

that would be nice... but i have far too much stuff to do, and things to set up and arrange ... the logistics of a Large camp are very tedious... gotta stay on top of it for first few days.... so i gotta keep the phone..... but come wed or so, i turn my service off and just use camera except when calling my little girl

That's fine keeb, you keep your phone, my Mrs will keep hers too cause she ends up working while we're away from home, but me?, I'll check it at the gate!

P.S. They know not to call Mrs after noon!!!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:11 pm Profile
Wanee Master

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
Jbone wrote:

That's fine keeb, you keep your phone, my Mrs will keep hers too cause she ends up working while we're away from home, but me?, I'll check it at the gate!

P.S. They know not to call Mrs after noon!!!

i just gotta keep the others updated and helpmguide the newer members to camp... or the ones that started partying before they got there and cant remember their way around the park... i know that bplace like the back of my hand.... especially after i got a special cart ride in the wee hoursof the morning from one of the park officals... he showed me a few more awesome places that ill have to let yall in on at wanee... real neat places there

ImageImageImage

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm with Adam- I gotta keep my phone on. In case my little one needs to call mommy (or need to hear his voice). Ahhh, mommy withdrawal. It's hard for me to leave him so long, but I really LOVE my "vacation" with my man. :D Our people locator was that big tree near the vendors in back of peach field. For some reason we always ended up meeting back up with friends there.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

The Southern Ground Fest app was fantastic. Got free desert, free t-shirts, cozies, and other stuff. The app would notify where to go to get these goodies.

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:09 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Waneebe wrote:
The Southern Ground Fest app was fantastic. Got free desert, free t-shirts, cozies, and other stuff. The app would notify where to go to get these goodies.

Oh, that sounds awesome but does the Wanee app have that?
No? It'd be a whole lot cooler if it did. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
now that I think about it- has anyone seen anything about this years app?

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

lilgamoma wrote:
:shock: Rooting seems scary! I don't think I want to attempt that just so my phone sings when I get a text instead of a random sound, lol.
I got a flashlight app that's really bright- for Wanee. I think it's bright enough to find chocolate & squirrels. :lol:

I would not recommend rooting unless you know what you are doing or have someone who does. It can be troublesome if you are not tech savvy. Flashlight drains your battery quick don't rely on it.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

funkengroovin wrote:
lilgamoma wrote:
:shock: Rooting seems scary! I don't think I want to attempt that just so my phone sings when I get a text instead of a random sound, lol.
I got a flashlight app that's really bright- for Wanee. I think it's bright enough to find chocolate & squirrels. :lol:

I would not recommend rooting unless you know what you are doing or have someone who does. It can be troublesome if you are not tech savvy. Flashlight drains your battery quick don't rely on it.

Yeah, I'm not doing that. LOL. And I have a little flashlight I'm bringing anyways. I have a little USB charger that runs off AA batteries I'm bringing too to keep my phone charged...that also has a flashlight built in ironically.
Last year my led hoop served as an excellent flashlight until it died.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:47 pm Profile WWW
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next