Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm




 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
Waneebe wrote:
What's the similarity between American beer and having sex in a canoe?
F-ing close to water.

Hey!!!! I like American beer......just sayin! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
NCviper wrote:
Waneebe wrote:
What's the similarity between American beer and having sex in a canoe?
F-ing close to water.

Hey!!!! I like American beer......just sayin! :mrgreen:


You can keep Budweiser... I can piss better than that swill!

:P :P :P

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:42 am Profile
Online
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5597
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
I'll take the Budweiser....you can keep your piss swill. :roll:


Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
Harmonica_Dude wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Waneebe wrote:
What's the similarity between American beer and having sex in a canoe?
F-ing close to water.

Hey!!!! I like American beer......just sayin! :mrgreen:


You can keep Budweiser... I can piss better than that swill!

:P :P :P

Jay, Jay, Jay.......I love ya brother.....but I ain't gonna drink the piss to find out! 8-) :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:30 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 149
Location: New Jersey
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
shaw23 wrote:
Canoe Trip Sign Up List

1. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon
2. PeggyO
3. reservation for 2 cinnamon bun


This list looks incomplete.......do we need to get on this??


Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3840
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
PeggyO wrote:
shaw23 wrote:
Canoe Trip Sign Up List

1. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon
2. PeggyO
3. reservation for 2 cinnamon bun


This list looks incomplete.......do we need to get on this??


I went looking for this today, how did you know? Hahaha

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:22 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 149
Location: New Jersey
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
PeggyO wrote:
shaw23 wrote:
Canoe Trip Sign Up List

1. Capt Brian/Mrs. Falcon
2. PeggyO
3. reservation for 2 cinnamon bun


This list looks incomplete.......do we need to get on this??


I went looking for this today, how did you know? Hahaha


Great minds think alike :) Or maybe we northerners are so sick of the frozen waters up here, we have the Suwanee River on the brain!!


Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 pm
Posts: 48
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
When are you guys planing to go? I couldn't find this thread so I started a new one .. We are gonig Tuesday..Am


Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm
Posts: 149
Location: New Jersey
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Canoe Trip
Goodtime4all wrote:
When are you guys planing to go? I couldn't find this thread so I started a new one .. We are gonig Tuesday..Am


I think that is around the time we had talked about going as well. I bumped this thread up from way down today, so we haven't spoken about it for a while. We shall see


Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 pm
Posts: 48
Post Canoe outpost contact number
I made reservations for Tuesday 16th @11:00am for me and my crew to do the Dry Creek 4 mile trip. My name is Paulk. Join us if you will.. You can call and make your reservation at (386) 364-
4991.


Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 am Profile
 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndieBee, Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Rivernole, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.