Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 Home from Wanee 
Wanee Fan

Post Home from Wanee
So I'm officially home, unpacked and finally clean. I had the most amazing time this weekend and can't wait for next year's festival! It was so nice to meet the folks on here and for those of you I wasn't able to meet, maybe next year! Hope everyone has a very safe trip home!

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:10 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Home from Wanee
It was a magical weekend. Very nice indeed.

7/17 Ratdog ATL
7/18 Ratdog ATL
7/19 Ratdog ST. AUG
8/02 Snoop Dogg, Stephen Marley (acoustic) ST. AUG
8/14 Michael Franti & Spearhead ST. AUG

http://www.myspace.com/worldscollideinc

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:54 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

I think a GREAT time was had by ALL, now I want to sleep for a week

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:03 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I'm home as well. The SUV is half unloaded and I've got my first load of stinky, soaked, muddy clothes in the washing machine. The first load is going around for a second time, they were a funky mess!

I only got to stop by Likestosmoke's get together for a just a minute or two. I was a pleasure to meet those of you I could. Sorry to have missed Muleldy. If I ever seemed out of it to any of you it was because I was! My chronic pain problems were giving me fits and I was flying on a max dose of my pain meds much of the time. No drinking or pot smoking, just my pain meds making everything kind of fuzzy.

The rain sucked but it did keep the temperature down some and made sleeping at night a pleasant thing. In fact, dealing with the conditions seemed to make most people take on a communal feeling. The Lee Boys set in the rain as almost like a mass Baptism. Some people got downright silly playing in the mud!

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Made it home safely, raining down here when I got in (although it was sunny the entire drive down 95). So great to meet so many nice people. We stopped by LiketoSmoke's homestead to help clean up, but he and Lovely Rita had already been and done it. I left some beers and silly things on the table though. Hope everyone has safe travels home. MuleLady, I was going to stop by, but we got on the road kind of early and some of those youngsters at your place might have wanted to sleep in. Please keep in touch, you are a gem!! Fareegirl, so happy you made it! What a great party... Love to all! ~ Andie B~~

Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:10 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]