Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:47 am It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:47 am

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 JamesLN Wanee Direction 
Wanee Master

Post Re: JamesLN Wanee Direction
kevhic wrote:
MORE MULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing better than Mule is More Mule!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImage

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Also.... GIVE CopE a mushroom stage slot!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImage

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

djkeeb69 wrote:

I agree with this post 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

djkeeb69 wrote:

YES! AGREE!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Agree on moving Cope up to the Shroom Stage. Flannel Church deserve the bump up as well.

Fill their spots on the Engine Barn Stage with St. Pete's The Funky Seeds and Damon Fowler.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:55 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Big YES on Flannel Church!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I agree with some of these suggestions and not so much with others. But one thing for sure, Wanee is the most amazing festival happening today. I could throw out suggestions all day long, but eihter way, I know that the lineup will be great. There is only one complaint that I have, and I am sure I have a lot of agreement from both the fans and musicians on this matter. Wanee seems to have shunned Col Bruce Hampton these past few years, and that's just wrong. He is the daddy of this music! He deserves respect! He goes way back with ABB, and has mentored a great many of the members of that band as well as others in this scene. Ask 99% of these musicians and they will agree. So whatever stupid politics has gone down in the past, get over it! Bring Bruce back to Wanee. PLEASE!!!!!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

- I don't think you could have too much Mule but I'd like to see you try!

- Enjoyed both the Furthur shows and love that Dead crowd. Would do last year all over again with no complaint. For me it was better than WSP years.

- Bring back Truckers, Feat, and Grace. Lock Buddy Guy into an every year deal.

- Add Chris Robinson Brotherhood

- Second headliner Trey band

- Clapton is too much to hope for but as for long shots I'm pulling for Neil.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:48 am Profile
Wanee Pro

treehugger wrote:
I agree with some of these suggestions and not so much with others. But one thing for sure, Wanee is the most amazing festival happening today. I could throw out suggestions all day long, but eihter way, I know that the lineup will be great. There is only one complaint that I have, and I am sure I have a lot of agreement from both the fans and musicians on this matter. Wanee seems to have shunned Col Bruce Hampton these past few years, and that's just wrong. He is the daddy of this music! He deserves respect! He goes way back with ABB, and has mentored a great many of the members of that band as well as others in this scene. Ask 99% of these musicians and they will agree. So whatever stupid politics has gone down in the past, get over it! Bring Bruce back to Wanee. PLEASE!!!!!

Agree 100% with Tami on this one. His recent Magfest set was awesome! Bring Bruce Back! Bring Bruce Back!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Master

waneeforme wrote:
treehugger wrote:

Agree 100% with Tami on this one. His recent Magfest set was awesome! Bring Bruce Back! Bring Bruce Back!

Both of his Magfest sets were kick ass... always awesome with the Col! :)

ImageImageImage

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:04 pm Profile
 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next