Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 pm It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 pm




 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 I GOT MINE!!! 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
Calypsomamma wrote:
TICKETS ARE PURCHASED!!!!! Stan the man and I will be there for Wanee 2013! So very excited. The road back has been long but the beautiful babies were worth it and now we get to have our fun. :) Wahoo. Doing the Viper dance now. :)

THIS IS THE BEST DAMN NEWS I HAVE HEARD TODAY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
NCviper wrote:
Calypsomamma wrote:
TICKETS ARE PURCHASED!!!!! Stan the man and I will be there for Wanee 2013! So very excited. The road back has been long but the beautiful babies were worth it and now we get to have our fun. :) Wahoo. Doing the Viper dance now. :)

THIS IS THE BEST DAMN NEWS I HAVE HEARD TODAY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now im doing the Viper dance!! wooohoo!! :mrgreen:

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:21 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am
Posts: 379
Location: WV
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
Looks like I'm locked in, my buddy message me saying our group was bought!


Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2259
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
can't wait to see everywanee !!!

2013

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
Yay, Kenbud and Wavo on the Wanee train!! yeppie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:17 am Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 am
Posts: 744
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
Early Birds are sold out.


Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1247
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
I will be so happy to hang with my BOS/SOS. :) It has been way too since I have seen some of my original SOS/BOS. ;)

Ready today. I may just go and wait on everyone. ha! :lol:


Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1109
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
Calypsomamma wrote:
I will be so happy to hang with my BOS/SOS. :) It has been way too since I have seen some of my original SOS/BOS. ;)

Ready today. I may just go and wait on everyone. ha! :lol:

Been ready since Mag! Actually did not want to leave!

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
Capt Brian wrote:
Calypsomamma wrote:
I will be so happy to hang with my BOS/SOS. :) It has been way too since I have seen some of my original SOS/BOS. ;)

Ready today. I may just go and wait on everyone. ha! :lol:

Been ready since Mag! Actually did not want to leave!


Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 12:56 pm
Posts: 153
Post Re: I GOT MINE!!!
I got mine too!


Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm Profile
 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.