Last visit was: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 pm It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 pm

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Eric Clapton on Cooking Channel 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Eric Clapton on Cooking Channel
I've heard great things about Billy Joel... but I've yet to see his set yet. It might make me a huge dork, but I LOVE Billy Joel... always have. I was once told I could like him, just couldn't tell anyone... lol

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:29 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

katimus528 wrote:
I've heard great things about Billy Joel... but I've yet to see his set yet. It might make me a huge dork, but I LOVE Billy Joel... always have. I was once told I could like him, just couldn't tell anyone... lol

Kat I saw Billy Joel live in Charlotte, NC in the early 90's.....let me tell ya something.......THAT was one of the best shows I have ever seen! He know how to be a showman! He play for 3 solid hours!!So I guess that makes me a dork also! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

NCviper wrote:
katimus528 wrote:

Kat I saw Billy Joel live in Charlotte, NC in the early 90's.....let me tell ya something.......THAT was one of the best shows I have ever seen! He know how to be a showman! He play for 3 solid hours!!So I guess that makes me a dork also! ;)

You lucky dog!! My dream concert for years was to see him and Elton John... (I'm a total Elton fan also) but I could never afford it :( One day perhaps... maybe they will come to Wanee one year... lol

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:37 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

katimus528 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
katimus528 wrote:

You lucky dog!! My dream concert for years was to see him and Elton John... (I'm a total Elton fan also) but I could never afford it :( One day perhaps... maybe they will come to Wanee one year... lol

:shock: :shock: hummm that would be very interesting! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:39 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

On another subject... I saw the funniest thing on fb. Someone's status said 'I thought there was a Walking Dead special on tonight. Turns out it was just the Rolling Stones on the Hurricane Sandy Benefit." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:40 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

katimus528 wrote:
On another subject... I saw the funniest thing on fb. Someone's status said 'I thought there was a Walking Dead special on tonight. Turns out it was just the Rolling Stones on the Hurricane Sandy Benefit." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

katimus528 wrote:

No dork at all, I like Billy Joel alot, Springsteen too!
If you grew up anywhere around the NY,NJ,Conn area around the 80's those guys were a huge part of the soundtrack of your youth. All of the songs they wrote were of places and things we went to and did.

Whats the matter wiht the car Im driving.
"Cant`t you tell that its out of style?"
Should i get a set of white wall tires?
"Are you gonna cruise the miracle mile?
I used to drive the on"miracle mile" almost every day.

It was so easy living day by day
Out of touch with the rhythym and blues
But now I need a little give and take
The New York Times, the Daily News.
Who, oh, oh whoa who.
I had a paper route delivering the Daily News when I was a kid.

I get all nostalgic when I hear some of those songs! :cry: :D

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Please God...Do NOT let them invite Billy Joel and Elton John to Wanee.....Please....Please....Please

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I am with you on Elton John, Billy Joel I wouldn't mind, but I think you are safe on that one. I don't think he really plays too much these days.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Roger Daltrey is in great shape but a man his age doesn't need to be running around with his shirt totally unbuttoned.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:40 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next