Last visit was: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 am It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Missed out on the early bird tickets 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Missed out on the early bird tickets
JerryGarciaTheCat wrote:
Love the Brian icon! We are staying at the Lake City exit next door to the place where the shuttle picks up. I'd rather camp but not in the cards this festival. Haven't been to Wanee since 2004 or 05...can't remember so I am excited. Sure hope Tedeschi-Trucks make it! Any buzz on them that you know of?

Thank you! Thought is was rather fitting for me. Purely speculation at this point on the lineup! :(

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:49 am Profile
Wanee Master

You can probably sign up for the Wanee e-mail...I think they will send out an announcement when tickets go back on sale.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:50 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Rivernole wrote:
You can probably sign up for the Wanee e-mail...I think they will send out an announcement when tickets go back on sale.

^^^^^^Grate call Richard!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am Profile
Wanee Pro

JerryGarciaTheCat wrote:
Love the Brian icon! We are staying at the Lake City exit next door to the place where the shuttle picks up. I'd rather camp but not in the cards this festival. Haven't been to Wanee since 2004 or 05...can't remember so I am excited. Sure hope Tedeschi-Trucks make it! Any buzz on them that you know of?

Welcome to the forum JGTC! I'd say there is about a 99% chance you will see TTB there. There are a family band. Would be very surprised if they don't play.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:

i have all 3 of my email addresses signed up on this... and i have yet to receive an email.... i signed them all up to ensure i didnt miss the EB announcement... hopefully it works.....

ImageImageImage

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:03 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Welcome to the forum JGTC!

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:58 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thanks! I sure hope TTB shows! Gary Clark Jr. too but that might be too much too ask. Have a groovy weekend! Cheers!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:31 pm Profile
Wanee Master

After last year I wish Wanee would sell out after about 14,000 tickets. 8-)

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:55 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

djkeeb69 wrote:
Rivernole wrote:

i have all 3 of my email addresses signed up on this... and i have yet to receive an email.... i signed them all up to ensure i didnt miss the EB announcement... hopefully it works.....

Me too. Didn't get any e-mails and saw the tweet too late. Guess I'm paying full sticker this year. Would be nice for those of us who book next years campsite when leaving the park after Wanee if they gave us a little advance notice or a reserved early bird. We pay $300 on the way out for our campsite the next year, show some love! Oh well, it's still a heck of a deal for all of the music and fun we get to enjoy.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:38 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

djkeeb69 wrote:
Rivernole wrote:

Well......I got an email.....not sure why you didn't. :?

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:42 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2