Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 pm It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 pm




 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Showing up early? 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1172
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: Showing up early?
waneeforme wrote:
I would if I could, Wednesday is about all we can swing. Hey, this work stuff is really cutting into the full Wanee experience. ;) Sort of makes me look forward to retirement ! (well, in 15 years...think the ABB will still be on the line-up?)

Furk usually gets in my way for many a music fest, but fortunately, I always make it work so I can be off for Wanee!

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:59 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm
Posts: 424
Location: Milledgeville, GA
Post Re: Showing up early?
well- earlier to me then! :lol: It hard to leave my little one for so long. I love my kiddos. But we are defiantly coming on that Wednesday...though slight possibility of Tuesday. It took over an hour just to drive through the line Thursday. Hopefully we'll be crossing into FL by noon time for 2013. I'm SO excited!

_________________
Hoop dancing, tie-dyeing, hippie sewing, music grooving' mama
http://jtribecreations.com/


Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9156
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Showing up early?
Our plan is to check in on Sunday and set up, then on Monday morning head to Orlando to see some old friends and do a Theme Park, then head back by Tuesday night or Weds. morning depending on when the pre-party starts ;)

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6522
Location: Florida
Post Re: Showing up early?
Dartdog82 wrote:
Our plan is to check in on Sunday and set up, then on Monday morning head to Orlando to see some old friends and do a Theme Park, then head back by Tuesday night or Weds. morning depending on when the pre-party starts ;)


Hey that's and idea. We should all do some coasters at Universal!!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Showing up early?
if all goes as planned, i'll roll in on tuesday and will be in rehab by the following tuesday


Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Tallapoosa, GA
Post Re: Showing up early?
Soooo.... I put in for my vacation today and my supervisor said it wouldn't be a problem to get approved since I'm turning it in so early... lol. My thing is, we can't come before Tuesday, and I don't think I can handle camping so far away again... I truly felt old once we got home from all the walking! (I'm sure it wasn't from the dancing ;) ) Is there anyone staying in Waneetopia that I could send my tent to that's getting there earlier? We got there on Tuesday last year and Waneetopia was already packed. I don't want to miss out on all the extra fun this year :D

_________________
Music is what feelings sound like...


Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:29 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Showing up early?
We are planning for Sunday or early Monday.....Just depends on how far we drive on Sunday! :roll:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6695
Post Re: Showing up early?
AndieBee wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:
Our plan is to check in on Sunday and set up, then on Monday morning head to Orlando to see some old friends and do a Theme Park, then head back by Tuesday night or Weds. morning depending on when the pre-party starts ;)


Hey that's and idea. We should all do some coasters at Universal!!

After a Chocolate treat??? ;)


Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Showing up early?
katimus528 wrote:
Soooo.... I put in for my vacation today and my supervisor said it wouldn't be a problem to get approved since I'm turning it in so early... lol. My thing is, we can't come before Tuesday, and I don't think I can handle camping so far away again... I truly felt old once we got home from all the walking! (I'm sure it wasn't from the dancing ;) ) Is there anyone staying in Waneetopia that I could send my tent to that's getting there earlier? We got there on Tuesday last year and Waneetopia was already packed. I don't want to miss out on all the extra fun this year :D

Yep, i got you, you could send it to me... ill already have 7 or 8 tents with me to set up... a few more wont matter one bit... and it makes it easier to hold ground with more of them set up...... and we could have easily held ya this past year, we had hidden room! :)
Waneetopia for sure this year!!
ya dont wanna miss it this time, i assure you

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Tallapoosa, GA
Post Re: Showing up early?
djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:
Soooo.... I put in for my vacation today and my supervisor said it wouldn't be a problem to get approved since I'm turning it in so early... lol. My thing is, we can't come before Tuesday, and I don't think I can handle camping so far away again... I truly felt old once we got home from all the walking! (I'm sure it wasn't from the dancing ;) ) Is there anyone staying in Waneetopia that I could send my tent to that's getting there earlier? We got there on Tuesday last year and Waneetopia was already packed. I don't want to miss out on all the extra fun this year :D

Yep, i got you, you could send it to me... ill already have 7 or 8 tents with me to set up... a few more wont matter one bit... and it makes it easier to hold ground with more of them set up...... and we could have easily held ya this past year, we had hidden room! :)
Waneetopia for sure this year!!
ya dont wanna miss it this time, i assure you

Have I told you lately how awesome you are, brother? ;) We really appreciate it... I'll get your addy when time gets closer :D

_________________
Music is what feelings sound like...


Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm Profile
 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.