Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 pm It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 pm

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Showing up early? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Showing up early?
waneeforme wrote:
I would if I could, Wednesday is about all we can swing. Hey, this work stuff is really cutting into the full Wanee experience. ;) Sort of makes me look forward to retirement ! (well, in 15 years...think the ABB will still be on the line-up?)

Furk usually gets in my way for many a music fest, but fortunately, I always make it work so I can be off for Wanee!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:59 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

well- earlier to me then! :lol: It hard to leave my little one for so long. I love my kiddos. But we are defiantly coming on that Wednesday...though slight possibility of Tuesday. It took over an hour just to drive through the line Thursday. Hopefully we'll be crossing into FL by noon time for 2013. I'm SO excited!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Our plan is to check in on Sunday and set up, then on Monday morning head to Orlando to see some old friends and do a Theme Park, then head back by Tuesday night or Weds. morning depending on when the pre-party starts ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Dartdog82 wrote:
Our plan is to check in on Sunday and set up, then on Monday morning head to Orlando to see some old friends and do a Theme Park, then head back by Tuesday night or Weds. morning depending on when the pre-party starts ;)

Hey that's and idea. We should all do some coasters at Universal!!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

if all goes as planned, i'll roll in on tuesday and will be in rehab by the following tuesday

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Soooo.... I put in for my vacation today and my supervisor said it wouldn't be a problem to get approved since I'm turning it in so early... lol. My thing is, we can't come before Tuesday, and I don't think I can handle camping so far away again... I truly felt old once we got home from all the walking! (I'm sure it wasn't from the dancing ;) ) Is there anyone staying in Waneetopia that I could send my tent to that's getting there earlier? We got there on Tuesday last year and Waneetopia was already packed. I don't want to miss out on all the extra fun this year :D

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:29 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

We are planning for Sunday or early Monday.....Just depends on how far we drive on Sunday! :roll:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:

Hey that's and idea. We should all do some coasters at Universal!!

After a Chocolate treat??? ;)

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm Profile
Wanee Master

katimus528 wrote:
Soooo.... I put in for my vacation today and my supervisor said it wouldn't be a problem to get approved since I'm turning it in so early... lol. My thing is, we can't come before Tuesday, and I don't think I can handle camping so far away again... I truly felt old once we got home from all the walking! (I'm sure it wasn't from the dancing ;) ) Is there anyone staying in Waneetopia that I could send my tent to that's getting there earlier? We got there on Tuesday last year and Waneetopia was already packed. I don't want to miss out on all the extra fun this year :D

Yep, i got you, you could send it to me... ill already have 7 or 8 tents with me to set up... a few more wont matter one bit... and it makes it easier to hold ground with more of them set up...... and we could have easily held ya this past year, we had hidden room! :)
Waneetopia for sure this year!!
ya dont wanna miss it this time, i assure you

ImageImageImage

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:

Yep, i got you, you could send it to me... ill already have 7 or 8 tents with me to set up... a few more wont matter one bit... and it makes it easier to hold ground with more of them set up...... and we could have easily held ya this past year, we had hidden room! :)
Waneetopia for sure this year!!
ya dont wanna miss it this time, i assure you

Have I told you lately how awesome you are, brother? ;) We really appreciate it... I'll get your addy when time gets closer :D

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm Profile
 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next