Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 am




 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 XMAS JAM 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Posts: 1920
Post XMAS JAM
Just got back from Warren's Xmas Jam and ohhhh man what a show!!

Warren started things off with The Blind Boys Of Alabama...very nice.
Special guests, The Avett Brothers had sooo much energy it was insane.
Cheryl Crow came and did her thing, and did it very well.
But then, then String Cheese Incident was on stage and man they stole the show!!
Warren had to follow them and as always was fantastic.


SCI... PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE come to Wanee this time!!!

_________________
when you get confused, listen to the music play...


Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:39 am Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5880
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: XMAS JAM
Watched it on AXS....and agree with everything you said. (well almost....I watched it in bed and fell asleep just before the end.
Yes, SCI would fit right in at Wanee.....loved them.


Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6435
Post Re: XMAS JAM
Great show


Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: XMAS JAM
trippin tom.....glad to orbit with you a bit at the jam. that was a great show. i hit the wall during sci. please tell me that warren didn't play seperate reality.


Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: XMAS JAM
trippin' tom wrote:
Just got back from Warren's Xmas Jam and ohhhh man what a show!!

Warren started things off with The Blind Boys Of Alabama...very nice.
Special guests, The Avett Brothers had sooo much energy it was insane.
Cheryl Crow came and did her thing, and did it very well.
But then, then String Cheese Incident was on stage and man they stole the show!!
Warren had to follow them and as always was fantastic.


SCI... PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE come to Wanee this time!!!

We missed yall, but was having a throw down of our own.... and the strong rumor i see around the net is 2 nights Panic, 1 Night SCI ... gonna be awesome!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3980
Post Re: XMAS JAM
djkeeb69 wrote:
trippin' tom wrote:
Just got back from Warren's Xmas Jam and ohhhh man what a show!!

Warren started things off with The Blind Boys Of Alabama...very nice.
Special guests, The Avett Brothers had sooo much energy it was insane.
Cheryl Crow came and did her thing, and did it very well.
But then, then String Cheese Incident was on stage and man they stole the show!!
Warren had to follow them and as always was fantastic.


SCI... PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE come to Wanee this time!!!

We missed yall, but was having a throw down of our own.... and the strong rumor i see around the net is 2 nights Panic, 1 Night SCI ... gonna be awesome!!


I would love a cheesy set! Mrs. on the other hand, not so much... :)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 am
Posts: 73
Location: Western NC
Post Re: XMAS JAM
Damn! Pissed at myself for not reachin out to the x-mas jammers prior. TOTALLY agree Cheese stole the show. Been too long. Wow. Was it me or was there way too much sax in Warren Haynes Band? Waitin' for the Mule!


Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3980
Post Re: XMAS JAM
NCHippy wrote:
Damn! Pissed at myself for not reachin out to the x-mas jammers prior. TOTALLY agree Cheese stole the show. Been too long. Wow. Was it me or was there way too much sax in Warren Haynes Band? Waitin' for the Mule!


NCHippy!!! Nice to see you here again!

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 am Profile
Online
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 8987
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: XMAS JAM
NCHippy wrote:
Damn! Pissed at myself for not reachin out to the x-mas jammers prior. TOTALLY agree Cheese stole the show. Been too long. Wow. Was it me or was there way too much sax in Warren Haynes Band? Waitin' for the Mule!

Never way to much sax Ron Hollaway rocks!!!!!

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:25 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: XMAS JAM
NCHippy wrote:
Damn! Pissed at myself for not reachin out to the x-mas jammers prior. TOTALLY agree Cheese stole the show. Been too long. Wow. Was it me or was there way too much sax in Warren Haynes Band? Waitin' for the Mule!


Man i totally dig Rons sax playing, seen the WHB last april at Jb and Friends... it was amazing... even met Warren and Ron

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 am Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndieBee, Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Dartdog82, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.