Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:52 am It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:52 am

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 camping 
Wanee Peach

Post camping
I live in Northwest FL. Milton. Im going to Wanee 2013.I will have electric.For chargeing my chair. Im in a wheelchair ,I can care for myself but It would be easier to have some one to help set camp up. A big tarp. If some one would like to ride with me and help with gas cost Let me know. Im 60yrs old. I do have a late model truck so we will get there LOL.I was thinking geting there THUR. leave monday. I have cooking gear and I thought outdoor cooking at the state parks near the Everglades. I dont use tobacco and I dont drink.I dont care what you do but I dont want to have a drunk with me.other than that Im easy to get along with. Im an ole long hair. Get back to me and we will set it up.I know its early but In my condition in a chair I like to have a plan. BILLY

Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:24 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: camping
good luck and welcome to the forum 8-)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 am Profile
Wanee Pro

We're coming from south Florida so can't help with the getting there. Would be happy to help with the camp setup, tear down etc. though. We plan to arrive on Wednesday. You will find Brothers and Sisters everywhere at Wanee! Welcome to the Family!!! :D

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 am Profile
Wanee Master

Billy....when it gets closer to time for wanee...please notify me where your site will be and when you are arriving...and I will be happy to help you set up your campsite. Last year I helped with 5 different people and was pleased to lend a hand. PM me with your information and I will be available to help a brother.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:56 am Profile
Wanee Peach

Thanks everyone. I'm getting the response I thought I may get when I posted.I may do that. If I could get help with the rain shelter "tarp" and my tent.I dont set a big campsite up . Im there for the tunes & site seeing. I will bake a big peach cobbler one day in my dutch oven and I will share with you. Thanks everyone.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:59 am Profile
Wanee Master

I'm from Marianna....so I know Milton area.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i should be there tuesday. if you need a strong back and a weak mind, i can help.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:57 pm Profile
Wanee Master

shaw23 wrote:
i should be there tuesday. if you need a strong back and a weak mind, i can help.

All I was offering was a weak back and a strong mind. Together, we should get something accomplished. :lol:

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm Profile
Wanee Master

but first a safety meeting ;)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master

This is definitely the place to find helping hands and kindred spirits! Welcome Billy. Where is your camp? Lots of us are coming early and would be happy to help you get set up. As it gets closer, look out or the Meet and Greet thread. It will be a chance to meet some of the people on the forum, plus there's food and good times.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:23 pm Profile
 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next