Last visit was: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 am It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 am

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 camping 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: camping
We will be there Sunday! But first things first, finding that squirrel! :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :o :D 8-)

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
Billy....when it gets closer to time for wanee...please notify me where your site will be and when you are arriving...and I will be happy to help you set up your campsite. Last year I helped with 5 different people and was pleased to lend a hand. PM me with your information and I will be available to help a brother.

My hero! Thank you so much for always being among the first to offer a helping hand. I heart you Rivernole! Can't wait o hug you at Wanee!

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Thanks Andiebee. 2012 was my first WANEE.Ive been going to music fest for a while. My first was BULL ISLAND near my home in southrn IND. 1973. Wanee was one of the best Ive been to.I would be glad to go to the meet&greet.last year I went with friends and I followed.This year I plan on going by myself. I got stuck in the sand a lot last year looking for that camp site.LOL after a show. I got help and a pull a few times But this year I hope I have a spot on the paved road. When I came home last year I started working and I found some one to give me a # to call when I get there. She says She might be able to help me get a few hours of power for my chair and closer to paved road. I hate to ask anyone for help.But in this case I feel ok . I can do it by myself but if I get some friends there that I know year after year thats what Im looking for.If I cant get what I need Ill deal with it like all ways ..But I'm going.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Welcome to the forum evansvillenowmilton!!! If there is anything you need let us know!!! Check in a little closer to the festy and we will set something up to help you out!!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Last edited by NCviper on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Great....... when it gets closer I will get my times down better. I may come early so it will be easyer to get a lil better site. I will have to do a cash assessment then. Ive got photo's of last year on face book.If anyone checks me out the dog stays home LOL I kennel him.He goes to a dog motel I go camping. LOL

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

evansvillenowmilton wrote:
Great....... when it gets closer I will get my times down better. I may come early so it will be easyer to get a lil better site. I will have to do a cash assessment then. Ive got photo's of last year on face book.If anyone checks me out the dog stays home LOL I kennel him.He goes to a dog motel I go camping. LOL

Just let us know what you need and we will help you out.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:38 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Also Billy while roaming the park, there are lots of people willing to let you power up at our campsites, just ask! That way you don't have to return to base camp for a charge!

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am Profile
Wanee Master

Capt Brian wrote:
We will be there Sunday! But first things first, finding that squirrel! :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :o :D 8-)

The little bastard will probably show up with all of his moochin' friends

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 am Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee wrote:
Thank you so much for always being among the first to offer a helping hand. I heart you Rivernole! Can't wait o hug you at Wanee!

Aw shucks...golly...gee.....I was just brought up to help others...it is nothing special.....But I might just need that hug anyway....just saying.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:26 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Her hugs are the best! :)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:07 am Profile
 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next